Ha Noi City Tour – Full Day
Hanoi, located on the banks of the Red River, is one of the most ancient capital in the world, where travelers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, temples and unique museums within the city centre.
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature.
Tour informations :
Tour route: Hanoi city
Duration: 1 Day
Tour type: Classic
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Active level: Easy
Special Note :
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months every year
(depends on the government)
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees in the public places like a temple, pagoda, HCM mausoleum …
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
- Option Cyclo Ride/ Puppet Show will be done in the end of the tour.
- Hoa Lo prison/ Hanoi Hilton will be added if requested (pls contact us)
- Tour may finish a bit earlier or later in some cases
- The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on the situation.
Tour in details
Have breakfast at hotel & ready for the trip at the lobby OR the meeting points.
Our guide will pick you up between 07h45 and 08h30.
(Please see PICK-UP TIMETABLE)
08h30: Arrive Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09h00 – 9h15: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world
11h00: Visit one of these
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam (Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays & Sundays)
- Bat Trang ceramíc village to explore the daily life of the local & learn about the process how to make a perfect product (Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays)
12h30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13h30 – 13h45: Continue visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
15h45: Leave for Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple, which honors General Tran Hung Dao who defeated the invader in 13th certury.
16h15: Tour finishes. Back to hotel.
- Shuttle bus during the trip ( Ford Transit, County…)
- 1 bottle of water / person
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking guide ( at least 5 years of experience)
- Vietnamese lunch (can see menu)
- Free wifi on the bus
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above