Halong Bay 1 Day – 6 Hours
Halong Bay day trip is one of the best tours of Cozy Vietnam Travel, you will have a valuable chance to explore the most famous destinations in North of Vietnam – Halong Bay. Known as one of 7 New Wonders of the world, Halong Bay tour will bring the best experience ever once you visit this spectacular landscape.
Different from Halong Bay overnight cruise, with Best Halong Bay day trip you will do the tour from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi just in one day. That is suitable for the people who do not have much time in Hanoi.
Travelling with Cozy Vietnam Travel on Alova Premium Cruises you are traveling with the best Halong Bay Day Cruise with friendly staffs and good itinerary. The bus from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi with professional English speaking guide is comfortable for clients.
Enjoy your day trip to Halong Bay.
Halong Bay Day Trip Highlights :
Do the tour from Hanoi to Halong Bay while still have time for the evening in Hanoi.
Cruise along Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Admire the beauty of the unique islets as you sail around the bay
Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on board the boat
Explore Thien Cung Cave
Enjoy the emerald waters in a kayak or bamboo boat
Relax on one of the best Halong Bay Day Cruise
Special Note :
What to bring
- Hat or umbrella
- Sun cream & Sunglasses
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra clothes (in case you get wet after kayaking)
Tour informations :
Duration: 1 Day
Starting Time: 07.45am – 08.30am
Transportation: County 29 seats
Pick Up Service: Hanoi Old Quarter Center
Easy Cancellation: 3 Days Before
Tour in details
Details of Itinerary 6 Hour – Cruising
07.45 – 08:15: Pick up your hotel or meeting point (around the Old Quarter) and start the trip with 3.5 hours to the harbor with 01 short break on half way for about 20 minutes.
12:00 – 12:15: Arrive Tuan Chau harbor, check on the boat and enjoy Vietnamese set menu lunch while cruising through the amazing rocks: Incense burner, cock fighting…
13h30 – 14:00: visit the biggest and the most beautiful cave of Ha Long bay – Amazing cave
14:45 – 15:15: Discover Luon cave (water cave) with some options:
- Kayaking or bamboo rowing boat.
- Relaxing on the big boat if you prefer to have more free time by yourself
15:45 – 16:00: Visit Titov Island.
- Swimming on the beach
- Trekking up to Titov peak for taking photos with panoramic view of Ha Long bay.
17:00 – 17:30: Tea break time on sundeck to enjoy sunset
17:30 – 17:45: Back to Ha Long harbor.
20:00 – 20:20: Arrival to Ha Noi Drop you off at your hotel (around old quarter).End of trip.
- Round-trip transfers by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off within the Old Quarter
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Lunch with seafood or requested diet
- Cruise in Halong Bay
- All taxes & service charges Exclusions
- Beverages, gratuities, travel insurance, and personal expenses
- Kayaking or bamboo boat (extra 5 USD per pax)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, or strikes etc.