Vietnamese name of Mua caves is Hang múa (Hang in English means cave),located in Khe Ha Village, Ninh Xuan commune, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam. It’s about 6km far from the city center and is a frequently stop of Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour. The attraction is very peaceful, natural since there are huge karst mountains along with impressive landscape around.
Mua Cave is lying at the foot of Mua mountain which shapes a bell with a width of around 800 square metre. On the left and right of staircaseit is decorated on the stone with the dragon or phoenix carved properly very sharp and beautiful
The way leading to the cave formed by a long stone staircase zigzags through the karst, there are nearly 500 steps to a simple altar to Quan Am (the Goddess of Mercy). It is assumed that the cave entrance seems to be similar as“ Great wall of China ”
- Daily Tam Coc Tour from Ha Noi to Ninh Binh.
- A group tour allows 15 participants in maximum that controls the best services.
- Visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital of Viet Nam in 10th and 11th centuries
- Touring in nearly 2 Hours on the Bamboo Boat floating lightly among the wonderful landscape of Tam Coc
- Biking through Tam Coc Countryside area
- 500 steps to Mua cave, a magnificent view of Ninh Binh from the top of Mua cave
- Lunch time : Vietnamese specialties in Ninh Binh
- Up to 3 destinations to visit in Ninh Binh
- Young and excellent tour guide takes care of you
Tour informations :
Duration: 1 Day
Starting Time: 07.45am – 08.15am
Transportation : Limousine Car
Pick Up Service: Hotel in Old Quarter Center
Easy Cancellation: 3 Days Before
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave – 1 Day Trip By Limousine
07h30 – 8h00 : Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for NinhBinh province
09h15 : Have a short break for 15 – 20 mins to relax
10h30 : Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty
11h45 : Have buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried rice….
Vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch
13h00 : Visit Tam Coc by 1.5 hour bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud,sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called “ Halong Bay on land”
14h30 : Continue the tour with 45 mins – cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
15h15 : Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave ( Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
16h30 : Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
18h30 : Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
- Limousine Bus with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wifi & Water in the bus
- Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Cycling activity
- Entrance fee
- Free usage of hat & umbrellar, rain-coat during the trip
- VAT 10%
- Drinks for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Or anything is NOT mentioned above
- The Price is NOT included Payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate