Ha Giang – Rocky Plateau & Ba Be Lake Tour – 4 Days
This 4-day Ha Giang tour allows you to visit the well-known destinations with breathtaking views such as Dong Van, Meo Vac, Ma Pi Leng pass in Ha Giang and amazing Ba Be Lake in Bac Kan province. Ha Giang is Vietnam’s northernmost provinces, which is about 300km to the north of Hanoi and located at the highest latitude in Vietnam. It shares a border with China to the north. Many ethnic minorities, including the Dao, H’mong, Tay, and Nung, live in Ha Giang province. Ba Be Lake is the largest natural lake in Vietnam. It is located in Bắc Kạn Province in the northeastern region of the country. The tour should be at the weekends for the visit of Dong Van Sunday ethnic market.
Tour Route: Hanoi – Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Dong Van – Meo Vac – Ma Pi Leng pass – Ha Giang – Ba Be Lake – Hanoi
Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Start/End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Hill Tribe Discovery
Active Level: Adventure, Moderate walking & trekking
Tour Categories: Ba Be Tours, Ha Giang Tours, Vietnam Adventure Tours
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang
Day 2: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Lung Cu – Dong Van
Day 3: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo Vac – Ba Be Lake
Day 4: Ba Be Lake – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang (L, D)
Today we leave Hanoi for Ha Giang tour. The drive to Ha Giang taking around 7 hours for some of the most breathtaking sceneries in Vietnam. On the way, stopover at some places to visit small villages and take photos. After the long drive, take a short walk around Ha Giang to visit a Tay and Nung village, set in a picturesque valley near town. Overnight in Ha Giang.
Day 2: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Lung Cu – Dong Van (B, L, D)
In the morning, drive to Quan Ba district and stop in Quan Ba on the way to visit the Bo Y minority village. Have lunch in Yen Minh town and take rest for an hour then continue the trip to Sa Phin village to visit the Former H’Mong King’s Palace.
Keep driving up ahead to visit the Flag tower on the top of Lung Cu mountain located at the sharing border with China. Arrive in Dong Van district in the late afternoon, take a rest and walk around the ancient town of Dong Van.
Overnight in Dong Van town.
Day 3: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo Vac – Ba Be Lake (B, L, D)
If today falls on Sunday, we will have the chance to visit Dong Van ethnic market, where all kinds of goods and multi-colored clothes can be purchased. The people here still retain their traditional life of remote minority tribes.
After hanging around the Sunday market, travel from Dong Van along the Nho Que River and go through Ma Pi Leng pass which is considered as the most beautiful pass in Vietnam. Reach Meo Vacafter two hours later and have a short rest before driving to Ba Be Lake. Tonight we will have dinner and enjoy beer time during the homestay, enjoy the nice river view in Pac Ngoi village.
Day 4: Ba Be Lake – Hanoi (B, L)
This morning we will take a boat trip to Ba Be Lake, the largest lake in Vietnam which has a water area around 500ha, spreading over 8km. Then visit Puong Cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Ba Be national park, and sit on a boat to Dau Dang waterfall, while waiting for the lunch served in Minority restaurant, we will take a short walk to visit Dau Dang waterfall.
After lunch, we will take a boat back to Pac Ngoi village, have a rest for few minutes then drive back to Hanoi (240 km), Arrive in Hanoi in the late afternoon. Tour ends.
- Transfer and tour by private A/C Car or Van
- Accommodation on twin share basis
- Meal as indicated in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- English speaking guide (Other languages upon requests)
- Private boat trip in Babe lake
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time
- Water on day trek (01 bottle of water/day)
- International flight ticket
- Airport tax
- Visa and visa fee
- Own expenses
- Others not mentioned
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.