Ha Giang Tour – 5 Days / 4 Nights
Ha Giang Tour 5 days from Hanoi will offer you a good view of the region along the main road. You will visit typical places that you should not miss when visit these provinces. The type of tour is driving. Most of your time spent in the car for driving from place to palces. You will have opportunity to enjoy the amazing scenery, exploring local life and the culture of the hill tribe. Spencial admire Karst Geo – Park.
The distances between the destinations are viewed as below: Hanoi to Ha Giang (300km) – Yen Minh Town (100km) – Meo Vac Town (75 km) – Ha Giang City (155km)
Tour route: Ha Giang
Duration: 5 Day
Tour type: Classic
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Active level: Easy
Brief Itinerary :
|Day 1||Ha Giang||Hanoi – Ha Giang City (~300 km/ ~6hrs by car/van)||L, D|
|Day 2||Ha Giang||Ha Giang City – Quan Ba – Yen Minh (~100 km/ ~3,5 hrs by car/van)||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Meo Vac||Yen Minh – Dong Van – Meo Vac (Karst Geo – Park) (~55 km/ ~2 hrs by car/van)||B, L, D|
|Day 4||Ha Giang||Meo Vac – Ha Giang city (~160 km/ ~5 hrs by car/van)||B, L, D|
|Day 5||Ha Giang||Ha Giang city – Hanoi (~290 km/ ~6hrs by car/van)||B, L|
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang City (~300 km/ ~6hrs by car/van)
Activities: 08:00 am: The English speaking guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Ha Giang (300km). On the way, you will enjoy the beautiful countryside and the car will stop over for taking the photos. Having lunch on the way. Arrive in Ha Giang, check in hotel and free time for relaxing and walking around city.
Day 2: Ha Giang City – Quan Ba – Yen Minh (~100 km/ ~3,5 hrs by car/van)
After having breakfast at your hotel, you will take an easy walk to visit Thon Tha Village, the village of the Tay people. You will have the peaceful feeling while viewing the scenery of stilt houses with thatch roves and palm trees. Continue drive up to the highland region of Ha Giang, the scenery is getting more stunning with high passes and august mountains. You will have opportunities to enjoy wonderful vie and take photos of Quan Ba pass and Quan Ba Heaven Gate. Arrive in Yen Minh town, you spend the rest of the day rambling around a hill tribe village near the town. Then check in hotel and relax. Free time in the evening.
Day 3: Yen Minh – Dong Van – Meo Vac (Karst Geo – Park) (~55 km/ ~2 hrs by car/van)
Breakfast at your hotel, 08:00 am driver through Dong Van Karst Geo – park, is unique combination between Geoheritages and cultural heritages . There are up to 80% of the karst formations of Dong Van Plateau are limestone formed by environment conditions and different development stages of nature. On the way, the car will stop over for taking the photos and enjoy amazing scenery. You will exploring local life and the culture of the hill tribes such as the H’mong village in Lung Cam and the residence of the Vuong family, called “Palace of Hmong King”. After lunch, we continue drive towards Meo Vac town. We make some stops en route for admiring the scenery and taking some photos of Ma Pi Leng Pass. Arriving in Meo Vac, check into a local hotel and take a rest. Then if time permit, we will have the opportunity to visit a village of Hmong near the town. Dinner and overnight in Meo Vac.
Day 4: Meo Vac – Ha Giang city (~160 km/ ~5 hrs by car/van)
After breakfast, we start our road trip back to Ha Giang town. (If today is Sunday, You will have a colorful morning as there is a weekend market which takes place right in the town. The market gather locals people who live in the karst plateau and the Mong ethnic minority . They traders their domestic and farming products. This will be a great chance for hunting beautiful photos of the local faces in their traditional dresses.
Upon our arrival in Quan Ba, Yen Minh, we will make a stop in Lung Tam village, a Hmong village where you will learn how local villagers weave brocades. After lunch at Quan Ba, we continue our trip back to Ha Giang. Arrive in Ha Giang City, check in hotel and free time.
Day 5: Ha Giang city – Hanoi (~290 km/ ~6hrs by car/van)
Activities: After breakfast at your hotel in Ha Giang City, you will transfer back to Hanoi. On the way, the car will stop over for taking photos and having lunch. Arrive in Hanoi. Finish unforgettable Tour Ha giang with AsiaTourAdvisor. Good bye & see you in the next time! AsiaTourAdvisor can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
- Hotel accommodation in double/ twin room
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Local English speaking guide, Other languges upon your request
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing fees
- Purified water and wet towel
- Transport as programe
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for photo or video camera to the sites.
- Tips and gratitude for guide, porters and drivers.
- Others not mentioned in the price above
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.