Spectacular North-East Vietnam Tour – 6 Days
A fantastic trip to the northeast of Vietnam to visit the triangle Ha Giang – Cao Bang – Lang Son with a mountain of attractions and cool experiences with the life of local people. Spend one week enjoying true feelings of beautiful S-shaped country.
Tour Route: Hanoi – Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Meo Vac – Bac Me – Cao Bang – Lang Son
Duration: 6 Days/ 5 Nights
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Start/End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Type: Adventure, landscape, nature
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Active Level: Moderate
Tour Category: Vietnam Adventure Tours, Ha Giang Tours
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang
Day 2: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Meo Vac
Day 3: Meo Vac – Bac Me
Day 4: Bac Me – Cao Bang
Day 5: Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Cao Bang
Day 6: Cao Bang – Lang Son – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Tuyen Quang – Ha Giang (D)
Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi in the early morning, we will take a 291-KM drive to Ha Giang. The drive takes at least 6 hours passing through the countryside, villages, and towns in far Northern Vietnam. Along the way, stop to visit Mac Dynasty Citadel in Tuyen Quang Province and a nearby local market.
After lunch in a local restaurant, continue to Ha Giang. On arrival in the mid-afternoon, visit Tha Cultural Village which is 5 Km away from the town center. The village is home to Tay people and surrounded by rice terrace. Back to the town and check in your hotel which overlooks the river. Dinner and overnight in Ha Giang.
Day 2: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Meo Vac (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, start our journey to Meo Vac passing through Quan Ba, Yen Minh, this is considered one of the most stunning routes in Vietnam. Stop to visit some minority communities en-route and talk with the lovely local children. You can bring them some sweets, candy or snacks but not money.
After lunch, our scenic route takes us to Ma Pi Leng Pass, one of the most spectacular passes in Vietnam. Take a panorama view of Nho Que river from the top and admire the stunning sunset before continuing to Meo Vac. Arrive in the small town of Meo Vac in the late afternoon, we check in our hotel and spend the night.
Day 3: Meo Vac – Bac Me (B, L, D)
After a local breakfast, visit the colorful Meo Vac local market before returning to Yen Minh via the different scenic route. Stop en-route to visit the Heaven Gate in Quan Ba town before continuing to Bac Me in the afternoon. Take a short visit to the nearby Tay ethnic minority village to see the daily life of the local people. Return to Bac Me town for dinner and overnight in a small hotel in the town.
Day 4: Bac Me – Cao Bang (B, L, D)
Today’s drive will be through three passes with the beautiful landscape of forest and mountains. Lunch in a local restaurant with specialty and arrive Cao Bang Town in the late afternoon with some stops en-route to visit the local villages. Dinner and overnight in Cao Bang.
Day 5: Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Cao Bang (B, L, D)
After breakfast, visit Ban Gioc Waterfall on the China-Vietnam border which is 85 KM from Cao Bang. Ban Gioc is one of the largest and the most impressive waterfalls in Vietnam, get your eyes amazed by the white water, picturesque blue sky, great limestone mountains, and stunning rice fields – a great chance ever for the photo shot.
After a picnic lunch, visit Nguom Ngao Cave, one of the largest in the area. It has many fascinating stalactites in different shapes. After that, back to Cao Bang with time to relax before dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Cao Bang – Lang Son – Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast, head back to Hanoi with a stop in Lang Son en-route. Explore a local border market with thousands of local items are being sold every day. After lunch in Lang Son City with its authentic food, we will drive back to Hanoi and end the tour at our hotel in the late afternoon. Trip ends.
- Transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing
- English speaking tour guide, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. He or she will provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Accommodation based on double or twin sharing room.
- Entrance fees & permits
- All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic local food. (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Boat excursions
- Bottle of drinking water on the car
- International flights and airport taxes
- Vietnam Visa
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Other meals which are not indicated above
- Beverages in the restaurants where meals are included
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Personal and other expenses such as porterage, bar bills and laundry not stated in the itinerary.
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.