- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Halong Bay day trip is one of the best tours of Cozy Vietnam Travel, you will have a valuable chance to explore the most famous destinations in North of Vietnam – Halong Bay. Known as one of 7 New Wonders of the world, Halong Bay tour will bring the best experience ever once you visit this spectacular landscape.
Different from Halong Bay overnight cruise, with Best Halong Bay day trip you will do the tour from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi just in one day. That is suitable for the people who do not have much time in Hanoi.
Travelling with Cozy Vietnam Travel on Alova Premium Cruises you are traveling with the best Halong Bay Day Cruise with friendly staffs and good itinerary. The bus from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi with professional English speaking guide is comfortable for clients.
Enjoy your day trip to Halong Bay.
Halong Bay Day Trip Highlights :
Do the tour from Hanoi to Halong Bay while still have time for the evening in Hanoi.
Cruise along Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Admire the beauty of the unique islets as you sail around the bay
Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on board the boat
Explore Thien Cung Cave
Enjoy the emerald waters in a kayak or bamboo boat
Relax on one of the best Halong Bay Day Cruise
Duration: 1 Day
Starting Time: 07.45am – 08.30am
Transportation: County 29 seats
Pick Up Service: Hanoi Old Quarter Center
Easy Cancellation: 3 Days Before
7:45 – 8:30 am – Meet guide from Cozy Vietnam Travel, Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 am – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 – 16: 30 pm – Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
– Welcome Drink
– Safety briefing
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– “Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing” (Optional) OR Relaxing
– Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
– Enjoying afternoon tea
– Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00 pm – Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 pm – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets (2015) to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- The Price is NOT included Payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate