Deluxe Halong Bay Day Trip 6 Hour Cruise
For Halong Bay Day Trip, we’d introduce you to all the beauty of Halong Bay Day Trip 6 Hour Cruise around the islands visiting the caves and specially kayaking, bamboo boat, Trekking to peak of Titop Island, enjoying Cooking Class on cruise…
A day in Halong on a 6 Hour Cruise is the best choice for your to experience the magnificent Halong Bay with our “all-in-one” itinerary for a limited time schedule. You will not only explore one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, but will also having chance to enjoy most of famous activities
Book Now Halong Bay Day Tour directly through Cozy Vietnam Travel to get the best rates – Save Off 20%, and discover a different world with our Deluxe Cruise. This tour is always on Top 5 Halong Bay Cruise Review on Tripadvisor
Halong Bay Day Trip 6 Hour Cruise Highlights
- Cruising for a full 6 hours around Halong Bay with a professional guide and crew
- Enjoy Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood
- Visit Titop Island, Trekking Titop Peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
- Kayaking or taking a sampan boat around the gorgeous Luon Cave
- Swimming on Beach
- Discovering the mystical beauty and ancient history of Sung Sot Cave
- Enjoy Cooking Class on cruise
- All Included ( Only without drinks on Personal expenses )
Starting Time::07.40am – 08.30am
Transportation:County 29 seats
Pick Up Service:Hanoi Old Quarter Center
Easy Cancellation:3 Days Before
Tour in details
Itinerary Halong Bay Day Trip 6 Hour Cruise From Hanoi
Time Table Your Itinerary :
07.45am – 08.00am : Pick up at your Hotel (around the old quarter) and start the trip with 2,5 hours to Ha Long bay,short break half way about 20 minutes.
11.20am – 11.40am : Arrival Tuan Chau island,Check on Boat and have Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood while cruising though the amazing rocks: Insence Bunner, Stone Dog, Cock fighting …
13.00pm : Explore the longest,biggest and the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay(Sung Sot grotto-Surprising grotto).
14.45pm : Discover Luon Cave(water cave)with some options:
Kayaking or bamboo boat.
Relaxing on boat.
15.45pm : Visit Titop island:
Swimming on the beach.
Trekking Titop peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
17.45pm : Back to Tuan Chau habour.
Enjoy Vietnamese Tea on boat
20.20pm : Arrival to Ha Noi – Drop you off at your hotel (around the old quarter).
End the trip.
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
- Boat: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Kayaking or Bamboo Boat
- Insurance, Drinks, Telephone, Tips to guide and other personal expenses.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter