Aphrodite Cruise line consist of two ships, which were constructed in medium size with only 17 cabins per boat (equivalent to the capacity of 34 passengers). There are 2 main kinds of cabins on this boat, including Suite and Luxury cabin, but each type is also divided into sub-kinds, with Standard and Balcony for Luxury Cabins, or Standard and Terrace Suite cabin. First apparent feature of all cabins on Aphrodite cruises is elegant design, with warm-colored wood-paneled walls and precise interior which follow ancient Vietnamese theme. Each cabin is equipped with modern amenities on international standards, such as private bathroom, LCD TV, air-conditioner and a minibars, and other essential items which ensure high comfort and satisfaction for every guests staying on board.
Tai Chi Exercises | Squid Fishing | Fishing Village | Kayaking
Sung Sot Cave | Cua Van fishing village | Titop Beach
4 things that we love most about Aphrodite Cruise
- Boutique 5 star cruise
- Family cabin available
- Best kid-friendly and family-friendly cruise
- Best F&B service among all cruises
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Get ready to get on the shuttle bus at around 8 am and prepare yourself for a 4-hour car trip to the Bay. Along the way, guests will be exposed to some of the most typical landscape of the Red River Delta with stretching paddy fields and rolling low hills from a faraway distance.
The bus arrives at Tuan Chau Island pier at noon, around 12:30. Tranfer to the charming Aphrodite Junk. Enjoy the welcome drink once you set foot on the junk and the hospitable crew will then help you check in.
Lunch will be served at the sea-view restaurant on the top floor while the cruise starts drifting into the crystal blue water.
A brief introduction of the main activities during the day will be delivered by a friendly local tour guide while the junk heads to Sung Sot Cave – one of the most well-known caves in the Bay. Spend 1.5 hour exploring the cave.
Get back to Aphrodite Junk for relaxing till dinner time. Do not miss the spectacular sunset stretching away to the distant horizon when you are aboard.
Then comes the top deck sunset happy hour, which is definitely a great chance to make friends with other fellow travelers.
Enjoy the sumptuous dinner with various fresh local specialties in the fine dining room. Private dining option is available on advance request.
When the dark comes, let’s go socializing at our Top Deck Bar or take the time to just chill out in your own room or on the top deck. Squid fishing is also an interesting activity offered on board.
Day 2: Luon Cave- Halong Bay – Hanoi
Wake up early to enjoy the gentle sunrise and start the morning with a traditional Taichi class on sundeck instructed by an experienced staff.
Buffet breakfast will be served at the restaurant with tea, coffee, cakes and a number of Vietnamese light dishes.
Then you will have the chance to visit Luon Cave for kayaking, OR visit Titop Island for swimming and hiking.
Brunch will also be served while the cruise is on the way back to the main land.
After arriving at the port, guests will be transferred to the shuttle back to get back to Hanoi. The trip ends at around 4:30 PM.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
The shuttle bus picks guests up at hotels (located in the Old Quarter) at around 8 am and heads to Ha Long Bay. The car trip takes approximately 4 hours and guests arrive at Tuan Chau Island pier at around 12:30. Then guests are transferred to a private tender to get to the Aphrodite Junk. Guests can enjoy the welcome drink while our friendly staff processes the check-in. Lunch with various local specialties is served at the sea-view restaurant on the top floor.
Our expert local guide will give out brief introduction of the journey and main activities guests will do during their trip while the cruise heads to Sung Sot Cave – one of the most famous caves of the Bay. After spending about 1 hour on site, guests will get back to Aphrodite Junk for relaxing till dinner while the Junk continues cruising to the anchoring place for overnight stay. The cruise then hosts a sunset happy hour for all guests to have fun at the end of the first day.
Delicious dinner with both Vietnamese and international cuisines is served in set menu, including fresh local seafood. There is a wide range of activities for guests to enjoy after dinner such as squid fishing, watching movies, drinking at bar or just purely relaxing.
Day 2: Halong Bay
Early risers will not only have the chance to admire the magnificent sunrise at the Bay but also to take part in the traditional Taichi class to refresh themselves and get ready for a full activities day. After having buffet breakfast at the cruise’s restaurant, guests will be transferred to a day trip boat.
Lunch on day boat and afterwards come back to the cruise to have lunch while enjoying the endless charm of the Bay. We will be heading to Cua Van fishing village by sampan or kayaking, with crystal water and secluded beaches at the furthest side of Halong Bay. Later in the afternoon come back to the main boat with free time for relaxation.
Take a break after a long day full of activities before having the excellent dinner at the sea-view restaurant. The last night on board can become memorable with many exciting activities offered on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Grab the last chance to enjoy the beautiful sunrise at the bay and do not miss the Tai chi class on the sundeck to get energized. Continental breakfast with addition of some Vietnamese light dishes is served at cruise’s restaurant. Our expert tour guide will then accompany guests to visit Titop Beach for hiking.
Return to check out at the Aphrodite Junk as the cruise travels back to the pier. Brunch is served on the way. The shuttle bus will be waiting for guests at the pier to transfer them back to Hanoi. The trip ends at guests’ hotel at around 4:30 PM.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay: The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy (Read more about cancellation due to bad weather) or check Halong Bay weather to find out when is the best time to visit Halong Bay to make sure you have perfect Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
- Don't forget to purchase Travel insurance! I wish you a very smooth trip, but my policy is: better be prepared. I personally use Vietnam Travel Insurance (Bảo hiểm du lịch) as a local for my travel insurance guarantee when I travel oversea or Bảo hiểm tai nạn for my job and Bảo hiểm sức khỏe, PVI care for all my family.
- Read more about popular destinations around Hanoi : Tam Coc Vietnam | Trang An Boat Tour | Mua Caves Ninh Binh | Mua Caves Tour from Hanoi | Hoa Lu Ancient Capital or Hanoi Train Street.
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Meals as in program
- Insurance and Service Charges.
- Transfer round trip Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Shuttle bus and private transfer availble)
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Kayaking is available for $10/person
- Surcharge for New Year and Christmas
- Check in on board: 12:30pm
- Check out: 11:00am
- Return Hanoi: 5:00pm
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Extra bed is not available for either child or adult
- Peak season surcharge: $50/person for travel period from 20 Dec 2018 to 5 Jan 2019
- Shuttle bus: $45/ adult and $30/ child round trip by luxury limousine car. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.