Launched in February 2017, Paradise Elegance is the latest and most promising product of Paradise Cruises Lines. With 31 cabins, the cruise can host up to 62 passengers. Both the extetior and interior designs are works of arts and a real treat for the eyes.
Climbing | Swimming | Cooking Class | Kayaking | Spa | Fishing Village | Tai Chi Exercises
Titov Island | Tung Sau Pearl Farm | Cua Van floating village Visit | Sung Sot Cave | Coconut Tree Island
6 things that we love most about Paradise Elegance Cruise
- Expansive sundeck
- Spa and wellness center
- Piano lounge with live music
- All cabins have balcony
- Free shuttle bus
- Just 2.5 hours road travel from Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Arrive in Tuan Chau Island and board Paradise Elegance. Welcome cocktails will be served as you check in. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at Le Marin restaurant. In the afternoon you will enjoy a visit to Sung Sot Cave or kayak around the islets. Enjoy afternoon high tea at La Piano Lounge or spa treatment.
Happy hour with classical piano program. We will then anchor at Coconut Three Island and you can enjoy our cooking class at L’Odyssee Sundeck.
Dinner will be served. In the evening you will enjoy live music at Le Piano Bar or mingle on sundeck.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Wake up early for a Taichi Session on L’Odyssee Sundeck. Breakfast will be served as you cruise along the bay. Morning activity selection includes Titop Island or you can just stay on board and relax. Breakfast will be served in full while you take a glance at Thien Cung, Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cock Islet.
Settle bill for your trip and check out.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Morning At 7:30am, our shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel for 3.5 hour bus trip to Halong Bay (pick up available in Hanoi Old Quarter only). Afternoon Embark Paradise Elegance Cruise and enjoy sumptuous lunch at Le Marin restaurant. Cruise continues toward the Bay while you can take time contemplating the magical beauty of the Bay or opt for treatment at La Parfum Spa. Visit Sung Sot Cave, the most magnificent cave in the Bay. Kayaking opportunities are available followed by pre-dinner sunset cocktails at Le Piano Bar (extra charge applies). The cruise will dock at Coconut Tree Island and you can enjoy the activities on board. Evening Paradise Elegance dinner is served with a selection of Western or Vietnamese cuisine. After dinner, enjoy tranquility with music at Le Piano Bar or simply relax in your cabin.
Day 2: Pearl Farm – Cua Van Fishing Village
Morning Tai Chi is organized on sundeck, followed by light breakfast. Transfer to Paradise Explorer tender for day excursions. Your first stop today is Titov Island where you can swim or hike to the mountain top. Later we cruise to Tung Sau Pearl Farm and learn how pearl is made.Afternoon Lunch is served on board. In the afternoon take trip to Cua Van floating village and you can enjoy riding in bamboo boat or kayaking. Return to Paradise Elegance Cruise and cooking demonstration will be organized on board. Evening Second dinner at Le Marin and evening activities.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Morning Start the day with Tai Chi on sundeck, followed by light breakfast. Indulge in one last spa treatment at the Perfum as the cruise slowly returns to dock. Check out and settle the bill. After disembarking, light lunch is served at Paradise Suite hotel (for guests who book shuttle bus).
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay: The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy (Read more about cancellation due to bad weather) or check Halong Bay weather to find out when is the best time to visit Halong Bay to make sure you have perfect Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
- Don't forget to purchase Travel insurance! I wish you a very smooth trip, but my policy is: better be prepared. I personally use Vietnam Travel Insurance (Bảo hiểm du lịch) as a local for my travel insurance guarantee when I travel oversea or Bảo hiểm tai nạn for my job and Bảo hiểm sức khỏe, PVI care for all my family.
- Read more about popular destinations around Hanoi : Tam Coc Vietnam | Trang An Boat Tour | Mua Caves Ninh Binh | Mua Caves Tour from Hanoi | Hoa Lu Ancient Capital or Hanoi Train Street.
- Shuttle bus round trip
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- On board insurance
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas (20 Dec 2018 – 5 Jan 2019)
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2018 to 5 January 2019.
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.