3-Day Hanoi Excursion Tour
This 3-day Hanoi itinerary is specially tailor-made for Asian travelers who want to enjoy their full excursion in Hanoi. The trip will allow us to cover the most popular attractions in Hanoi including unque Water Puppet Performance, cyclo tour in the Old Quarter and the food tasting experience as well as the Hanoi city tour with its highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, the One Pillar pagoda, Literature Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda…
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi – Water Puppet show & Cyclo tour (D)
Arrival airport: Noi Bai International airport
Welcome up on arrival by local tour guide and driver, we then transfer to hotel. Later afternoon, we enjoy cyclo tour to see the daily life of Hanoians in the Old Quarter and 1 hour watching Water Puppet show nearby Hoan Kiem Lake. Welcome dinner will be at local restaurant in town. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi Food Tasting & City tour (B, L, D)
Today we will venture out to explore Hanoi and enjoy the local food. Firstly, we meet up at the Helio café at 08:00 then walk down to Pho restaurant for our light breakfast. Walking down to the Hang Be street for visiting the local market, we are guided all the ingredients as well as inhabit of local people here. After the street market, we continue our trip along different streets, try to taste many kinds of local food such as oil-fried pastry, tofu, egg coffee, Rice pancake, pillow cake, sweet soup, stuff pancake with pork, draught beer… and one of our best surprised is a stop at Dong Xuan whole sales market where we know many kinds of ingredients being sold. Last but not least is our happy ending at the Rue Lamblot restaurant. From here, we enjoy our light lunch with Spring rolls, grilled pork with noodle, fried rice cake, banana flower salad.
In the afternoon, we visit outside of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, the One Pillar pagoda, and then the Temple of Literature. Later afternoon, we see the sunset time in Westlake and Tran Quoc Pagoda area. Back to hotel and have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi shopping & Departure (B)
Departure airport: Noi Bai International airport
This morning, we are free for shopping around the Old Quarter or Dong Xuan market then our awaiting vehicle will take us back to the airport for our departure flight.
- Private transfer with air – conditioner & good driver
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Accommodation based on Twin/BDL sharing
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fee
- A bottle of water/person/ day
- Cozy Vietnam Travel’s gift
- Other airfares and taxes in international flight to Vietnam & out of Vietnam.
- Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Entrance fees and permits during free time
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.