5-Day Hanoi – Halong Bay Classic Wonder Tour
On this 5-day classic Vietnam holiday, you will have chance to see the most essential Hanoi attractions — designed to be combined with an-overnight trip on a junk cruise in the marvelous Wonder of The World, Halong Bay. This will surely be trip of a life time.
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi (D)
Arrival airport: Noi Bai International airport
Welcome up on arrival by local tour guide & driver, we then transfer to hotel. On the way, we may stop at the Westlake area to get nice sunset view on the largest lake of Hanoi, and enjoy Vietnamese coffee in the coffee shop on the lake bank. After checking in, we have our dinner at fine restaurant in town. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour (B, L)
Today we visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, where we will spend a couple of hour to visit: Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh museum and one pillar pagoda. Keep going to see the Temple of Literature: Originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. The temple highlights the importance that Vietnamese society placed then and now on education.
Lunch will be at a fine local restaurant in Hanoi.
In the afternoon, we transfer to the Royal city to visit and do some shopping in the biggest Mall in Hanoi. There are some options for visitors such as do skiing, swimming in the biggest indoor Water Park in Vietnam or just walking around and do shopping. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Over night on junk cruise) (B, L, D)
After breakfast, we drive to Halong Bay for an overnight cruise on a deluxe junk. Our buses will travel through breathtaking scenery en route to a World Heritage area of outstanding beauty. Upon arrival we will board our boat and cruise around this secluded bay which has been referred to as the 8th Natural Wonder of the World. Whilst cruising we will explore forgotten caves and have the opportunity to canoe or swim from the boat. In the evening enjoy a seafood feast for dinner. Overnight on deluxe junk cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
After waking this morning, a sumptuous western breakfast will be served for you to enjoy whilst watching the sun rise over magical Halong Bay. After breakfast we continue cruising around this amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site and explore some more of the intricate cave systems that make Halong truly unique. After a delicious lunch, we head back to Hanoi. If it’s weekend tonight (Saturday or Sunday night) we will have chance to walk to the night market for visiting and shopping. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Departure (B)
Departure airport: Noi Bai International airport
Free at leisure for last minute shopping before transferring back to the airport for our flight to home. Trip ends.
- Private transfer with air – conditioner & good driver
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Accommodation based on Twin/BDL sharing
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Package boat trip in Halong Bay
- A bottle of water/person/way
- Cozy Vietnam Travel’s gift
- Other airfares and taxes in international flight to Vietnam & out of Vietnam.
- Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Entrance fees and permits during free time
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.