Dong Ngac Cultural Village with Bike – Haft Day
Designed especially for visitors who want to have something special in their trip, Dong Ngac culture village with bike half day tour makes your time in Vietnam more impressive and memorable.
- Approach the beauty of Dong Ngac Culture village in eco-friendly way
- Gain an inside view of local life in the countryside
- Visit the local market and buy the ingredients for lunch by yourself
- Experience the authentic Vietnamese cuisine and savor your own dish
Experience our service with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Designed especially for visitors who want to have something special in their trip, Dong Ngac culture village with a bike half day tour makes your time in Vietnam more impressive and memorable. The village is well known for being home to many high-ranking mandarins during the feudal period in Vietnam. As such, visiting the village offers you a special chance to learn more about the traditional fondness of studying of Vietnamese.
We meet tour guide and driver at 8 AM then travel to Dong Ngac village where is about 15 km far from Hanoi. Arriving at the village, we stop at a local market to buy the ingredients which we will use to cook for our lunch today. We will have our chance to experience the bustling market and local life as we are guided how to purchase all.
After the market, we transfer to a traditional house and welcomed by our host. We drink some tea, relax a little bit before taking our bikes and venturing deeper into the village. We visit Dong Ngac communal house, the oldest house in the village which is more than 300 years old and the Nguyen family with a house given by the Kings in the past.
Later today, we join our cooking demonstration in our host’s house then enjoy our dishes that we do. And then, we say goodbye to our host then back to Hanoi. Trip ends.
- English speaking guide
- Transfer and transportation
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Water during the trip
- Hotel and breakfast
- Own expenses
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.