Hanoi – Halong Bay Tour by Helicopter – 1 Day
Halong Bay, Vietnam is one of World’s Natural Wonders and is one of the top tourist attractions in Vietnam. The literal meaning of “Halong” is “Bay of Descending Dragons”. A local legend says that a family of dragons was sent to defend the land long ago when the Vietnamese were fighting the Chinese invaders. These dragons had descended upon what is now Halong Bay. Halong Bay, Vietnam, famous for its scenic rock formations, has been listed among the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. From the helicopter, we will have a really great chance to enjoy the panoramic views of the Great Bay, which is now being voted for Natural Wonder of the World.
Highlights of 1-Day Halong Helicopter Tour
- Enjoy the breath-taking scenery from high altitude on the helicopter
- Have 4 hour cruising on Halong Bay with private boat
- Discover the beauty of the amazing limestone caves in the Bay
- Savor a delicacy meal on boat
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Halong Bay Helicopter Tour – Morning
At 7:00 am, you will be picked up from our hotel and transfer to Gia Lam airbase where Heliport waiting for us, which is not far away from Hanoi center. We will take a 45-minute flight by helicopter MI 8 to Halong Bay, The World Heritage site. We will have a chance to see Halong from the bird eyes views.
Arrive at Halong Heliport on General Giap’s Hill. We will meet our tour guide and driver and transfer to the Halong Wharf. We will board our private boat and take a for a 4-hour cruise of this stunning area, stopping along the way to visit one of the limestone caves in the area.
Halong Bay Helicopter Tour – Afternoon (L)
As we cruise, our boat’s staff will serve you a sumptuous local seafood lunch on the boat while we sailing around. Finish the boat trip, the driver takes us back to Halong Heliport base. At 2:30 pm your board on the helicopter for the 45-minute flight back to Hanoi. Meet at Gia Lam airbase again and transfer to your hotel in Hanoi.
- The final confirmation of the trip will be confirmed on Thu or 2 days in advance. Expect the cancellation due to the bad weather, timetable change, or lack of passengers…(fly from 12 foreign passengers onward)
- About the helicopter: (MI 8 and 17 can carry 20 passengers and MI 172 VIP 24 passengers)
- The chartered helicopter also is available upon request.
- Transportation for pick up Hanoi – Heliport – Hanoi
- Private transport with air-conditioning vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Private Junk boat cruise
- Seafood lunch on board
- Entrance fees
- Round trip helicopter tickets (Share helicopter)
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Others not mentioned
Trip price: Please enquire for availabilities & the most update price
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.