Hoa Binh Reservoir & Hill Tribe Villages Tour – 1 Day
Hoa Binh is only 2 hours (75 km) from Hanoi. This province is home to Vietnamese minorities people including the H’mong, Muong, Dzao and Thai. The area has changed a lot since the largest hydro-electric power station in Southeast Asia was built here, turning the Da River into a lake. Still, even today, the province boasts some of Vietnam’s most beautiful scenery.
Highlights of 1-day Hoa Binh tour from Hanoi
- Enjoy the stunning view while cruising on the reservoir
- Appreciate one of the biggest dam in Vietnam: Hoa Binh Dam
- Go deeply into the daily lives of ethnic minorities in Northern Vietnam
- Get a glimpse of the Vietnam War at Ho Chi Minh Trail Museum
- Feast on well-prepared lunch
Experience our Service with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Hoa Binh Tour Itinerary – Morning (L)
We will leave Hanoi at 8:30 a.m. for the drive to Hoa Binh. Once there, we will visit the villages of Muong and Dzao minority peoples.
After having met the local villagers you will continue on for a look at the enormous dam and embark on a boat for a wonderful cruise on the reservoir. Lunch at a local restaurant
Hoa Binh Tour Itinerary – Afternoon
We will stop to visit one of many villages of the Muong ethnic minority on the bank of the reservoir to get a closer look at their life before driving back to Hanoi. On the way back we will stop over at Ho Chi Minh Trail Museum to have quick visiting to learn roughly about American war. We are back in Hanoi at about 05:00 PM. 1-day Hoa Binh tour ends.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private transportation
- Excellent English or French speaking guide
- Picnic lunch or lunch at a local restaurant
- Boat trip cruising on the Hoa Binh reservoir
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Services charges and government taxes
- A bottle of water/person
- Pre & post trip accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.