Ky Son & Ancient Duong Lam Village Tour – 1 Day
The Ky Son and Duong Lam ancient village 1-day tour lets you enjoy wonderful moments at Moon Garden of Ky Son Village in Hanoi, a nice home-stay built up for foreigners who want to have a good experience about Vietnam countryside and Duong Lam Ancient Village which has a history of about 1,200 years with many houses dating back up to 400 years. It is an important place for scientists to study resident communities in ancient agriculture. The village gate, banyan, well, communal house are important factors in classifying Duong Lam ancient village.
Highlights of 1-day Ky Son & Duong Lam Villages Tour
- Warmly welcomed and sample the local green tea at Moon Garden home-stay
- Have full-day sightseeing on a bicycle
- Get a local perspective on the worship and belief of Vietnamese
- Relax and unwind with the tranquil beauty in the ancient villages
- Enjoy the local specialties
Experience our Service with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Ky Son & Duong Lam Village Tour – Morning (L)
We are picked up at 8 am this morning and then travel to Ky Son village where we enjoy our welcome drink with local green tea at the Moon Garden home-stay. We will visit a local market, kindergarten, village lanes or discover the Moon Garden by your way.
Have lunch at Moon Garden home-stay and then take a short rest for the afternoon itineraries.
Ky Son & Duong Lam Village Tour – Afternoon
After lunch, we take a bicycle ride with the local guide to discover the Ky Son, Tam Son, Van Minh, and Cham farming communities, Duong Lam ancient village and visit Mia Pagoda, Mong Phu Communal House… Then bike rides back along the ritual paths of Thang Thac village to discover the Ngo Quyen tomb and temple.
End of the day, we return to the Moon Garden and enjoy our local drink and taste some of the local products such as traditional dessert, maize, sweet potato, cassava, peanuts, etc, depending on the season. After that, we leave Ky Son village back to Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Private transfer
- English speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese lunch
- Water during the trip
- Other expenses not included in the itineraries
- Other meals not included in the itineraries
- Tips and beverages
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.