Ho Chi Minh was proven to be the most influential politician, historical figure and leader of modern time to all Vietnamese people. The country treasures his life, his works and his legacy at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex. The whole complex can also be viewed as one of the largest and most beautiful organic garden of Hanoi.
- Location: 25 Hung Vuong Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Opening days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Closing days: Monday, Friday afternoon
- Opening hours: Morning – from 08:00 to 12:00; Afternoon – from 14:00 to 16:30
- Admission fee: 40,000 VND per person (HCM Mausoleum, HCM Museum)
- Dress code: shorts, mini-skirts, sleeveless shirts, tank tops and so on are not allowed.
- Camera rules: Cameras, mobile phones and daypacks can’t be taken inside. The guards will collect those things before you enter the mausoleum. No shooting, video recording in restricted areas, especially inside the mausoleum. Putting your hands in your pockets and taking photograph is prohibited.