5-Day Ho Chi Minh – Cao Dai Temple – Cu Chi tunnel – My Tho Highlight Tour
This tour is a combination between visiting all the highlights in the South of Vietnam with your leisure holiday. After a short tour around the biggest city of Vietnam, Cu Chi tunnel, Cao Dai Temple and Mekong Delta, you will have your time to explore the city by your own and free for shopping in the big and favorite markets.
Tour Informations :
Tour route: Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) – Cu Chi tunnel – My Tho
Duration: 5 days
Date: Daily in May, June, July, August, September, October 2015
Start/End: Ho Chi Minh city/Ho Chi Minh city
Tour type: Classic
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city Arrival
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city tour
Day 3: Cu Chi tunnel & Cao Dai Temple – Dinner at Saigon River cruise
Day 4: My Tho tour
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh city Departure
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city Arrival (D)
Arrival airport: Tan Son Nhat International airport
Welcome up on arrival at the airport by local tour guide and driver, we then transfer to hotel. The rest of the day, we are relax or free explore the city by our own. Tonight, we enjoy welcome dinner with Vietnamese cuisines. After dinner, we may be interest in walking around night market in Ben Thanh market area or just relax at a coffee shop… Overnight in Saigon.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city tour (B, L)
Today, we visit all the highlights in Ho Chi Minh city such as the Reunification Palace, a palace of old President in South of Vietnam during the American war; the War Remnants Museum where is poignant display of the futility of war; Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, the two sites that we can ignore when we visit the city. After lunch, we travel to the district 5 to visit Cho Lon (China town), Thien Hau pagoda & Binh Tay market. We also stop at the oldest pagoda of Giac Lam or we head back to the center to do shopping at famous Ben Thanh market. Later of the day, we will enjoy one hour Water puppet show in the Golden Theater. Overnight in Saigon.
Evening activities: walking around at the night market in Ben Thanh market area; explore the highest building in Saigon, Bitexco….
Day 3: Cu Chi tunnel & Cao Dai Temple (B, L)
At 9h00am this morning, we depart to Tay Ninh province to visit Cao Dai Temple where we will have chance to observe the midday ceremony. Almost tourists, who have ever been here before, love the vibrant colors and murals in the temple and the rituals carried out by the Cao Dai worshipers. After lunch we continue on our journey to Cu Chi Tunnel which is located in Cu Chi district, Ho Chi Minh city. These are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels that were the location of military campaigns during American wars. This area is now a “should-not-be-missed” site for all visitors traveling to Vietnam. We will watch a short introduction video showing the foundation, activities… of Cu Chi tunnels and people lived here in the past then we will crawl all the safe parts of the tunnel system; enjoy some special cassava and tea that served free in the tour. Later, we can go to the shooting range where we can try to fire real bullets (costs US$1/bullet) or free for shopping at the souvenir shops. Back to Ho Chi Minh city. Free at leisure in the evening.
Day 4: My Tho tour (B, L)
After breakfast, we travel to Mekong Delta to enjoy the full day package tour with boat trip, Mekong Delta people’s homes, their orchards, coconut candy workshops, honeybee farm as well as taste many kinds of fresh fruits that picked up from the garden before. We also enjoy a short classical music performance showed by farmers in the home while enjoying tea and fruits. Lunch will be served at a local home or restaurant. Later, we travel back to Ho Chi Minh city for our shopping. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh city Departure(B)
Departure airport: Tan Son Nhat International airport
We do the last shopping this morning before the awaiting vehicle takes us back to the airport for our departure flight. Trip ends.
- Private transfer with air – conditioner & good driver
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Accommodation based on Twin/BDL sharing
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Boat excursion
- A bottle of water/person/way
- Other airfares and taxes in international flight to Vietnam & out of Vietnam.
- Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Entrance fees and permits during free time
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- Bullet in Cu Chi Tunnel
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.