Hoi An Fishermen & Waterways Tour – Half Day
This Fishermen & the Waterways of a Past War Tour will provide us a wide range of experiences – from learning traditional fishing techniques to paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese rounded bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war. This tour offers an authentic social and cultural insight into the local way of life specifically in Hoi An and Vietnam in general. The tour also allows us to participate in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of the ages.
Highlights of Hoi An Fisherman & Waterways Tour
- See the picturesque scenery of the Vietnamese countryside while transferring to the fishing village
- Meet the fishmongers and fishermen and get involved in their activities
- Enjoy by local bamboo basket boat and a race along Cua Dai River
- Discover the Second Indochina War with the story shared by former soldiers
- Feast on delicious lunch with authentic Vietnamese food
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Hoi An Fishermen & Waterways Tour Itineraries
- Picked up at your hotel in Hoi An by coach or van
- Transfer to a local fishing vill
- Get to know about daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families, and community
- Take a boat to the Cua Dai River mount
- Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
- Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese rounded bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat race
- Discover the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of Second Indochina War and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides
- Back on-board our Hoi An Eco-tour boat, enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink.
- Return to hotel in Hoi An by van or coach.
- English or French Speaking guide (Other languages upon request)
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hoi An ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Hoi An Eco-tour boat cruise plus Vietnamese rounded bamboo basket boats
- Cold drinks (Soft drinks or beers)
- Lunch on boat
- Many chances for photo shooting opportunities.
- Drinks & Beverages
- Tips & Gratuities
- Others not mentioned
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.