Hoi An Wet Rice Farmer Tour – Half Day
Rice is grown and considered to be the staple diet of many Asian countries; especially in Vietnam. You have seen numerous pictures of Vietnam with the image of green or yellow rice paddies fields, or saw the rice paddies filed on this Hoi An tour. But not many of you know how to cultivate rice in Vietnam. That is the reasons why we have built this Hoi An Wet Rice farmer Tour to show you. After this tour, you will experience hardships of Vietnamese farmers and know how the wet rice cultivated in Vietnam is. This tour surely will make your Vietnam trip an extremely memorable experience.
- Enjoy the scenic ride route through lush green vegetation
- Discover the daily lives of Hoi An and meet the friendly locals
- Know more about the farming methods of Vietnamese
- Join in interesting activities on the rice field
- Savor the delicious lunch with authentic Vietnamese food
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
- Passengers will be picked up at your hotels in Hoi An, we will cycles to starting point (In case you cannot bike, van can be used to go as an option)
- Starting cycling to the countryside area through many the rice paddle, enjoy the fresh air with nature the rural area of Hoi An
- We have a chance to meet and chat with local about their local farming daily life, enjoy tea with them in the middle of the rice paddle field farms.
- Wearing Vietnamese farming clothes before getting into muddy rice field like Vietnamese authentic and traditional farmer clothes, conical hat, boost …etc …
- The guide will introduce and explain the process of the wet rice grow.
- Starting the farming works to learn how to grow wet rice with water buffalo plowing, use agricultural water system.
- Plant the rice on the field in the Vietnamese traditional way.
- Enjoy riding with water buffalo at a small pond at the rice farm
- Having a local meal with the local farmer at their house
- Biking back hotel
- Trip ends
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Hoi An
- Bicycle/s & supported van
- English/ French speaking tour guide/s other languages upon request
- Farming clothes, conical hat, boots, gloves…
- Farming tool
- 1 unit of soft drink or water
- A local rice meal with a local farmer family at the rice field
- Drinks & Beverages
- Tips & Gratuities
- Others not mentioned
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.