Hue Biking Plus Cooking Class Day Trip
Hue Biking plus Cooking Class 1 Day Tour can be your memorable day in Hue City, by taking part in many activities including boat trip on Perfume River, visit Dong Ba Market, visit iconic Buddhist pagoda of Thien Mu, visit tombs of Nguyen Kings, visit Thuy Bieu eco-village, etc. Especially, bike ride is perhaps one of the best ways to discover hidden charms as well as the quiet of Hue.
Tour information :
Cozy Vietnam Travel local guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 8:30 AM, transfer for boat cruise on Perfume River.
If our boat can access Dong Ba Market then we will stop to buy ingredients for the cooking class. En route, stop for visiting the iconic Thien Mu pagoda (Heavenly Lady pagoda – symbol of Hue).
Continue cruising towards Hon Chen temple, then Minh Mang mausoleum – among the finest royal tombs in Hue with 40 constructions of palaces, temples, pavilions, lake and others.
The boat takes us to Thuy Bieu Eco-village, the village located next to Perfume River, on bottom of Ngu Binh Mountain. Visit a local family in the village and we will join our cooking class to prepare Hue signature dishes with our chef & instruction.
Lunch today will be served with your creations in the open air riverside.
Hue Biking plus Cooking ClassIn the afternoon of this Hue Biking plus Cooking Class, we ride on our bike to visit Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, which was built between 1864 and 1867 by 3000 soldiers and workers. It includes 50 monuments surrounded by a 1500m long wall and covers an area of 12ha then we keep riding to visit Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh which features a unique combination of European architectural design and oriental style.
Continue our ride to visit Tu Hieu pagoda, the most beautiful pagoda crowned on a hill top in Hue countryside. The last destination of our tour is Hue handicraft village renowned for its conical hat making tradition.
Hue conical hat is specially called “Poem hat” as it is very delicate and refined in decorations, perfect souvenirs for your trip in Hue. Talk to local people and take some nice pictures.
Transfer back to the hotel. End of services of the Hue Biking plus Cooking Class.
Tours and transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicle
Meals as indicated in the program
Experienced English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
All sightseeing fees for mentioned visits
Daily bottled mineral water
Government taxes & service charges
Bikes come with full protection
Personal expenses (Laundry, telephone, etc …)
Tips & travel insurance
Bank charge fees for payment
Other services not mentioned
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.