Hue City Tour – 1 Day
Hue – Vietnam’s former Royal Capital is definitely on the top list of your travel plan. Let Hue sightseeing tour full day show you the city that represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese feudal empire, including a complex of monuments, tombs, and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world.
Highlights of Hue City Tour 1 Day
- Boat trip along romantic Perfume River
- Take a trip travel back in time when immersing yourself in impressive tombs of Vietnamses Kings
- Pay a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage – Imperial Citadel
- Savor the delights of Hue
- Stroll through a colorful local market: Dong Ba Market
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years of driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Hue Sightseeing Tour – Morning (L)
At 8:30 AM, you will be greeted at the hotel by a driver and guide and we will board the Dragon Boatfor a cruise on the romantic Perfume River heading out for the countryside. Being the ancient capital, Hue is surrounded by ancient tombs of emperors past, and a visit to the most beautiful tombs will be on the itinerary for today. The charming Thien Mu Pagoda, the symbol of Hue, and of Buddhism in Vietnam, with a great view of the Perfume River and the surrounding area. Then enjoy lunch and take a short nap.
Hue Sightseeing Tour – Afternoon
In the afternoon, continue our Hue day trip by visiting King Khai Dinh’s Tomb and King Tu Duc’s Tomb. After that, visit Hue Imperial City – the home of Vietnam’s last royal Dynasty where you will be told interesting stories attached to this constructions. After that, reach Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people. Our Hue city tour full day finishes at about 5 pm.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Private Dragon boat trip
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (L=Lunch)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.