Hue City Tour – From Chan May Port – 1 Day
1-day Hue City tour from Chan May Port enables you to discover ancient beauties, fascinating culture and rich history of this former capital. A boat riding along the poetic Perfume River leads your way to the impressive Thien Mu River. Journey to the Imperial Citadel enchants your eyes by its architectural features. Later in the afternoon, exploring the Royal Tomb of Tu Duc King will make your day tour in Hue city memorable.
Highlights of 1-day Hue City tour from Chan May Port
- Full-day shore excursion cover top sights of Hue city from Chan May Port
- Scenic boat tour on Perfume River and explore Buddhist practices at Thien Mu Pagoda
- Admire architecture royal of remarkable structures in the tiny city of Hue\
- Visit the Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc built for ages
- Bustling lifestyle of friendly locals in Dong Ba market
Full-day Hue City Tour – Morning
When the cruise ship disembarks in Chan May port, our tour guide & driver will pick you up and then transfer you to Hue city. It takes you about one and a half hours as the distance from Chan May Port to Hue is 60 km. The tour is officially started upon our arrival in Hue city.
We firstly take a scenic boat trip upstream the Perfume River, on board a dragon boat to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda – Hue’s oldest pagoda and most preserved religious monument standing on the riverbank with its seven-floor tower. The pagoda is also home to the old Austin car driven to Saigon by the Venerable Thich Quang Duc in 1963 for his self-immolation.
Later, follow your guide to discover of Hue Imperial Citadel and Forbidden City, created in the 19th century for the Emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty – the last reign in Vietnam history. At noontime, we enjoy a nice lunch with local food at a beautiful restaurant.
Full-day Hue City Tour – Afternoon
Continue our Hue city tour to the Tomb of King Tu Duc with a typical old oriental design, and mingle with Hue people in their exciting life at Dong Ba market before driving back to the port for your next journey. End of our tour and see off to your cruise at 16.00.
- Private transfer & transportation by car/van/bus up to group size with A/C.
- Private local wooden dragon-boat trip on Perfume River.
- Experienced English speaking guide (other languages available).
- Entrance/sightseeing fees during guided time
- Permission fee to pick –up at port
- Meal is Lunch based on local food at good local restaurant.
- Cold mineral bottle of water per person: 1 bottle of 500ml.
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks are not indicated & others not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.