Hue City Tour full day from Da Nang
One of the tourist destinations in the Central area of Vietnam is Hue city – the former capital of our country, which is famous for its culture, history and lyrical nature scenery. Hue is also well known for its historic monuments, which have earned it a place in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites.
Tour information :
07h30-08h15: In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel in Danang, then we start Hue city tour. On the way to Hue, you will pass through Hai Van tunnel, the longest tunnel in Southeast Asia.
Besides that, you will have some time to enjoy the golden sandy beach of Lang Co Bay – one of the most beautiful bays in the planet.
10h00: After arriving Hue citadel, you will visit Khai Dinh Tomb – the combination of Asian and European cultural structure, embodying the beauty of this ancient city.
11h00: Thien Mu Pagoda – the most beautiful pagoda of Hue, which is considered as the National pagoda of The Nguyen Dynasty, is your next destination after Khai Dinh Tomb. You can find the relics of Monk Thich Quang Duc – his private car, an eloquent witness of the Buddhist era in Vietnam.
12h00: Having lunch and rest at restaurant
13h00: We will take you to Hue Imperial city – the former administrative center as well as the accommodation of 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty – the last feudal Empire of Vietnam. The Imperial city is preserved as new for hundreds years, and tourists are allowed to visit many places such as Meridian Gate, Thai Hoa Palace and Duyet Thi Duong theatre. Our tour guide will tell you the secret stories of the Royal family, of the Kings and the Queens’ lives.
15h30: Return to Da Nang.
17h30-18h00: Dropping you off at your places in Danang, we say good bye and hope to see you again in other tours of Cozy Vietnam Travel .
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (in city center)
- Experienced and enthusiastic tourist guide English speaking
- All entrance fee
- Vietnamese lunch
- Bottled water (1 bottle/pax)
- Government taxes & service charges
- Personal expenses (Laundry, telephone, etc …)
- Tips & travel insurance
- Bank charge fees for payment
- Other services not mentioned
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.