Hue – Former Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) Tour – 1 Day
During Vietnam-American War, the Ben Hai River was demarcation line between North and South Vietnam. The Demilitarized Zone was five km each site from the river banks. However, during the war, the Southern area of DMZ was one of the bloodiest battlefields. This tour to DMZ is interesting for who are interested in American War in Vietnam. Last but not least, we will have a chance to visit Ethnic Minority people in the Central Highland of Vietnam.
- Give a local perspective on Vietnam War and its historical values when visiting top historical sites of the former DMZ
- Feast on delicious lunch with authentic Vietnamese food
- Discovery the diversity of Vietnamese culture by meeting the ethnic minority people
- Explore the amazing tunnels of Vinh Moc
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
At 8:00 am we will be picked up from our hotel in Hue and drive north to the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone). From Dong Ha town we will visit the ancient battlefields Khe Sanh on the historic Road 9 linking with Laos and historic sites such as The Rockpile, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, Ta Con Airfield and also visit Van Kieu ethnic minorities people in the Central of Vietnam. We will then proceed to the amazing tunnels of Vinh Moc, which remain untouched after many years.
This network offers us an authentic view of the underground life of the Viet Cong and the villagers of Vinh Linh during the U.S.-Vietnam War. On the way to Vinh Moc, we will pass the Ben Hai River, the dividing line between North and South Vietnam in wartime. We will return to Hue in the late afternoon with a stop at Quang Tri Citadel.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.