Mai Chau Getaway – 2 Days 1 Night
The beautiful Mai Chau Valley is one of atractive places near by Hanoi, this 2 day exploration will be a great option for those who want to experience the best Cozy Tour in Vietnam. Take in the tranquility of natural landscapes of Mai Chau and its typical villages, mingle with the daily life of the locals with cultural identity you could find nowhere else will be stunning experiences you get in this great trip.
Highlight of the Trip :
- Discover the beautiful Mai Chau valley
- Soak yourself up in pure countryside
- Cycle through rice fields and villages of the Thai ethnic einority
- Interact with local people to know more about the daily life
Hanoi – Mai Chau Valley – Buoc Village (L/D) – 170 Km :
7:00 – 7:30: Our tour guide and bus will pick you up at hotels located in the Hanoi Old Quater for 1 day Mai Chau tour. It will take 4-hour drive along rolling hill to Hoa Binh province, stop at some road passes for a bird-eyed view of landscapes of several Muong villages. Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
Around 12:00, we arrive Mai Chau valley for lunch. Enjoy specialist dishes of Thai ethnic minority.
After the lunch, we visit the real local Thai traditional Stilt House before cycling to visit villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and learn about their daily live and culture. Stop by the handcraft village to learn about weaving in traditional way and support them by buying their local products. Talk to minority people and learn about their authentic life. Then, we move to Hidden Buoc Village, check in La Maison de Buoc lodge have free time for swimming in the pool, cycling or walking around the village. Enjoy dinner with specialties of Thai people and have small talk with the local or new friends.
Overnight in Buoc Village.
*Sleeping options: Communal dorm in house on stilts or private bungalow with A/C at La maison de Buoc
Explore Rural Villages – Hanoi (B/L) :
Wake up with fresh pure air. After enjoying local breakfast, we start easy trekking with local guide through local trails to see a wonderful landscape, surrounded by splendid mountains, streams, hanging chain bridge and rice step-fields. On the way, you will meet local people showing their welcome by smiling to you. Enjoy the rest of the morning at your own leisure. After lunch, say goodbye the beautiful Mai Chau. It is time to drive back to Hanoi, drop you off at your hotel at around 20.00. End of the tour.
- Accommodation sharing 01 dbl/twn room at La Mai Son de Buoc
- A/C vehicle
- English tour guide
- Entrance fee
- 01 mineral water bottle
- Personal expense
- Other are not mentioned
- Single Supplement
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.