Mekong Delta with My Tho Explorer – 1 Day
Off the Mekong River, My Tho is one of the authentic provinces in the region. This enchanting one day Mekong Delta tour will be a chance for you to be taken deep into the fluvial world of the Mekong Delta. Although a few hours away from the hustle and bustle Ho Chi Minh City, it seems another world- still idyllic still rustic. All highlights of the Mekong River’s province will be covered in this trip.
Tour informations :
Tour Route: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho
Duration: 1 Day
Start/ End: Ho Chi Minh City/ Ho Chi Minh City
Pick up: 08:00 AM at lobby of the hotel
Drop off: 05:00 PM at lobby of the hotel
Group size: From 2 People up
Group tour: Available – Up on request
Tour Category: Mekong Delta Tours
Tour Customizable: Definitely! (Tell us what you wish to do in the inquiry form)
Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho (L)
My Tho is located in the Mekong Delta region of South Vietnam. The boat ride on Tien Giang River is very popular with floating markets and local villages along the banks. There are many short boat trips to various islands. We start our day at the lobby of hotel and head to the peaceful town of My Tho where we visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda. Enjoy dinner at a local house.
My Tho – Ho Chi Minh City
Next, we will have a boat ride, visit local people, fruit orchards, a coconut candy workshop, a honeybee farm, take a sampan ride on palm-shaded creeks, try a taste of seasonal fruits, honey tea and enjoy a performance of traditional Southern singing. Later in the day, we return to Ho Chi Minh city. Mekong Delta itinerary 1 day ends.
- Private ground transfer
- English speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Other expenses not included in the itinerary
- Other meals not included in the itinerary
- Tips and beverages
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.