Nha Trang Countryside Tour – 1 Day
The city of Nha Trang is becoming more popular with the tourists in recent years. This Nha Trang tour takes you to visit a selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City. It is designed for those of who love to return to nature.
- Discover the belief and worship of Vietnamese Buddhism at Long Son Pagoda
- Pay a visit to the popular Western military architecture: Dien Khanh Citadel
- Revel in the scenic beauty of Yang Bay Waterfall
- Meet the locals and explore the daily life in Nha Trang
- Have a unique experience in crocodile farm
- Feast on delicious lunch at a well-known 300-year-old house
- Visit the local handicraft villages and bustling market in Nha Trang
- Unwind and enjoy the mud spa
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
We are met up by local tour guide then start our tour with Long Son Pagoda then continue to Dien Khanh Citadel. After that, we travel to Yangbay Waterfall on the South road. Here we will see activities of the farmers, ethnic minority people, and crocodile farms; join ourselves with nature, water, birds singing at the waterfall.
Enjoy our picnic lunch at the 300 years old of the country house “Memento Country Home”, and experience the real country atmosphere with some special activities at the site.
On the way back to the city, we will have a chance to see the local making handicrafts, village markets & kindergartens. We relax at Thap Ba mud Spa before transferring to the hotel.
Price: Please contact us for your special price.
- Private A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Admission Fee
- Mud Spa
- Herbal Hair washing
- Mineral water
- Cold towers
- Vietnamese lunch
- Person expenses
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.