Nha Trang Islands Tour – 1 Day
Nha Trang is famous for the beautiful islands that surround this resort city. If you haven’t yet taken a boat trip out into the clear waters of the East Sea, then this is your opportunity to truly see Nha Trang. Clear water with excellent visibility make the snorkeling and diving at Hon Mun a must.
- Experience the glass-bottom boat cruise
- Explore the diversity of ocean at Vietnam Oceanographic Institute
- Visit the most significant island in Nha Trang Bay: Mun Island
- Savor the culinary delight of beach capital
- Join awesome water activities with professional support
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Unforgettable boat tour with glass-bottom boat! Start at 8.00 am from our hotel, then we transfer to Cau Da port. Before embarking on the boat, we are invited to visit Oceanographic Institute, where we can see the whole selection of sea creatures in Nha Trang Bay. Then we will take a boat cruise on the site of the institute or at Cau Da peer & be transferred to Mun island, where glass bottom boat standby takes us around this island.
We will start our trip with a private transfer to Cau Da port to take a boat cruise to Mun Island
We can see the beauty of the live coral reefs, sea plants & creatures of Nhatrang bay by looking through the glass bottom of the boat whilst cruising around Mun island. The glass-bottom boat then will transfer us back to the boat after touring around Mun Island. Lunchtime on the boat or on an island restaurant.
The seafood lunch will be ready for our hungry belly. Relaxing or doing water sports after lunch such as Jet Ski, parasailing, snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming….on Con Se Tre Islands or Tranh Beach is available for our choice. The boat then transfers us back for a short visit to Tri Nguyen Aquarium around 2.00 pm before being back to the shore. Tour ends at 3.00 pm. Please come & enjoy!
Price: Please contact us for your special price.
- Private A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Admission Fee
- Private wooden boat
- Glass-bottom boat cruise. SJC
- Snorkeling gear
- Mineral water
- Fruits in season
- Vietnamese lunch
- Person expenses
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.