Trang An Bai Dinh Tour is one of the most satisfying day tours in Ninh Binh. If you want a day trip to outside of Hanoi to get away from the bustling of the city to the tranquil and peaceful authentic countryside villages, this tour is fit for you.
Bai Dinh Pagoda is the largest spiritual pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh… Visiting Trang An landscape complex in Ninh Binh you will admire famous karst mountains which are very unique in Viet Nam as well as in Asia.
This place is said to be “Ha Long bay on land”… A relaxing boat ride in Trang An will definitely leave you in awe with the beauty of mother nature.
This day tour is highly recommended for family groups including children, elders or groups of friends… with a reasonable itinerary and great price.
- Exploring picturesque of Trang An Ecotourism Landscape by Bamboo Boat Ride
- Cycling on countryside road and passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains
- Visit the largest pagoda and glimmering massive pagoda complex of magnificent architecture ever built
- Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism influences Vietnamese culture
- Enjoying a lot of special local food in a restaurant
Duration: 1 Day
Starting Time: 07.40am – 08.30am
Transportation : Mini Van
Pick Up Service:Hotel in Old Quarter Center
Easy Cancellation: 3 Days Before
07:45 – 08:30: Our guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center or at meeting point
This will be an 2-hour drive to Ninh Binh, which is about 105km from Hanoi
On the road reaching Ninh Binh, you pass by a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam Province. This is time for Short-break en route
10:30: We will arrive at Bai Dinh pagoda complexes – the first destination to visit of this day tour.
Bai Dinh Pagoda is a complex of many Buddhist architectural structures and Southeast Asia’s largest complex which holds many records.
Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
- Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by our insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
With its location, Bai Dinh Pagoda offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. Don’t forget to bring your camera and ready to take some gorgeous photos.
12:30: Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch with special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30: Leave for the Trang An Grottoes one of the most pristine natural landscape in Ninh Binh. Recognized as a World Heritage Site since 2013, Trang An is considered an ecotourism site appealing lots of foreign tourists coming here every year.
You will spend about 2 hours exploring in a small bamboo boat trip rowed by a local people at Trang An natural heritage site. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe river, King Kong film set and temple along the way.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long…
This boat ride will be the highlight of your Bai Dinh Trang An Tour.
15:30: Leisure cycling around the rural routes if you want to explore more the charm of a maze of limestone mountains, and rice fields…
16:30: Our driver will take you return back to Hanoi.
19:00: We will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Our Bai Dinh Trang An Tour ends here.
- Pick-up and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus with airconditioned, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- All entrance tickets and fees to sites indicated in the itinerary
- Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda, sampan boat fees
- Tips for tour guide
- Pickup and drop off outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Personal expenses and those not clearly mentioned as included
- The Price is NOT included Payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate