Hoa Lu Mua Cave Trang An Boat Trip – Full Day
Trang An Mua Cave Small Group Tour (Maximum 15 participants) is one of the most satisfying boat tour in Ninh Binh with a combination of visiting picturesque Trang An Tour at Ecotourism Landscape and exploring a spectacular Mua caves.
Our tour will make your day become memorable because of a fixed convenient schedule for climbing to the top of the Mua cave seeing how a panoramic view of Ninh Binh is, slowly moving on a rowing boat in Ecotourism Trang An Tour to discover mysterious caves.
Highlight of Hoa Lu Mua Cave Trang An Tour
- Take a chance of knowing about Trang An Ecotourism Complex, a world heritage site
- Trying many Boat Tour at Trang An more than 2 hours
- Climbing almost 500 steps to the top of Mua cave
- Hoa Lu ancient capital, a treasure of culture, architecture and history of original land of Viet Nam
- Other interesting activities are biking, Vietnamese food, enjoying traditional tea
- Comfortable luxury tourist car, excellent guide and quality service in general
Duration: 1 Day
Starting Time: 07.50am – 08.15am
Transportation : Limousine Car
Pick Up Service: Hanoi Old Quarter Center
Easy Cancellation: 3 Days Before
Detailed Itinerary :
7:30-8:00 : You are picked up at your hotel to get to Ninh Binh in the morning
10:20 : Get welcome drink on your arrival in Hoa Lu district where including a rich history and culture. Take a short rest then go to Mua Cave
10:40 : We transfer you to Mua Cave by our tourist bus, or another way is taking a bike, you will have a chance of cycling through villages in Ninh Binh, looking around about local life
Time Arrive at Mua cave, start climbing almost 500 stone steps to reach at the top of Mua cave. Feel the fresh air and admire a panoramic view of beautiful Tam Coc
12:20-12:30 : Have a buffet lunch at local restaurant and relax
13:15-13:45 : Go to Hoa Lu ancient capital, a very important relic of Viet Nam in the past. Here you will learn about the formation of the first capital located in Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh. Know about special and unique architecture appearing in some famous temple of King Dinh and King Le who made a big contribution to an ancient land.
14:30 : This is a highlight of the trip, take a boat tour from Trang An wharf is an satisfying experience you must do in Ninh Binh. Being on your rowing bamboo boat to explore many grottos with beautiful stalactites, see around wonderful landscapes of Trang An Tour.
17:20 : Trip ends, return to Hanoi city
19:00-19:25 : Drop you off in at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center and say goodbye
- Round-trip luxury van.
- Rowing Boat 2.5 Hours to Trang An Grottoes Tour
- All sightseeing and entrance tickets
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 lunch at local restaurant
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- 1 conical hat for each one during your Trip
- Bike rental for cycling through villages
- Sun-set tea
- Travel insurance, drink, vat
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- The Price is NOT included Payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate