Hoa Lu Tam Coc – Full Day Trip
If you ever visit the north of Viet Nam, make sure you make time and go for a one day trip to Ninh Binh. The enchanting scenery, history and an idyllic countryside will take your breath away. If you want to see the beautiful Tam Coc rice fields surrounding Ngo river, you need to visit Tam Coc Tour at the end of May or at the beginning of June. See our itinerary for Hoa Lu Tam Coc Day Trip as below to plan your trip in Ninh Binh now.
- Get a meaningful day in a famous place, only 2 hours/way from Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Learn about interesting culture and history through visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital
- Immerse yourself on stunning landscape with natural limestone formations in Tam Coc
- Experience Tam Coc River Tour
- Cycling to explore pretty villages
- Try local dishes in Ninh Binh
- Go with a passionate guide
Duration: 1 Day
Starting Time: 07.50am – 08.30am
Transportation : Mini Van – 29 Seaters
Pick Up Service: Hotel in Old Quarter Center
Easy Cancellation: 3 Days Before
7:30-08:00: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. We take you to Ninh Binh province which is far from Hanoi city about 100 km.
10:15: The first destination in this trip is visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. This is the first capital of Vietnam.
Come to visit Hoa Lu, you will learn about why the capital was moved to Hanoi nowadays. You are impressed on an outstanding architecture when entering temples of King Dinh and King Le, the first and second emperors of ancient Vietnam, built in the 17 century. Try to feel ancient atmospheres in Hoa Lu ancient capital.
11:30: Arrive in Tam Coc near Tam Coc wharf after visiting Hoa Lu
11:45: Time for lunch, you are served with traditional Vietnamese food in a local restaurant. Relax in 20 minutes.
13:00: At Tam Coc wharf, you get on a rowing Tam Coc River Tour with maximum 4 people on a boat to discover the beauty of Tam Coc – Bich Dong. Within 1.5 hours on the boat, local boat riders will orderly take you to visit three Tam Coc caves: Hang Ca (the first grotto), Hang Hai (the second grotto) and Hang Ba (the third grotto).
14:30: Cycling around idyllic village to explore around sceneries, you can also cycle to Thai Vi temple near Tam Coc wharf. This experience will take your breath away.
16:00: Come back to our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
18:30: End your memorable day with Hoa Lu Tam Coc Day Trip in Ninh Binh. Say goodbye
If you are interesting hiking and looking for a best place to over view of Tam Coc area, You can book Hoa Lu Tam Coc
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car
- Boat trip on Tam Coc river
- Biking at countryside area
- Entrance fee ticket
- Lunch with Special Foods
- English speaking guide
- A small mineral water on bus
Accommodation, Visa arrangement, Drinks, Travel insurance, Personal expenses.
+ Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
+ The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
+ After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about 1$ or 2$.
- The Price is NOT included Payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate