Quang Binh – Paradise Cave & Dark Cave Adventure Tour – 1 Day
Experience the ‘path less trodden’ and get away from the ‘mainstream’ excursions in Quang Binh, this one-day Quang Binh tour covering some parts of the most amazing caves in the National Park. Not only this, we will also try the longest Zipline in Vietnam and several fun outdoor activities. Come with us and let’s adventure, you may want to extend to another day!!
Tour route: Eight-Lady Cave – Paradise Cave – Nuoc Mooc Eco-Trail – Dark Cave
Duration: 1 Day
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish
Start/End: Phong Nha/Phong Nha
Tour type: Adventure, Caving, Trekking, Kayaking, Zipline
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Tour Category: Quang Binh tours
Pick up at the hotel in Phong Nha at around 8 AM, our first stop is a historical relic in the American War: Tau Slope, Tra Ang Bridge, and Eight-Lady Cave. Arrive at the cave, we will burn incense and have some minutes in memorial about 8 young ladies who were trapped and died during a bombing raid of B52 in 1972. This is a moving story of the young generation of Vietnam who died for the independence of the country.
We then move to Paradise Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Phong Nha National Park with more than 30-Km cave system of hundreds incredible rock formations.
Make sure that your camera or cell phones are well-kept in the dry bag to save some fun memory of the mud bath. Try the natural chute and fall into another puddle before a unique experience topped off with a swim in a massive underground lake.
The tour ends with a fun Zip-lining above Chay River and several other fun activities. Back to the hotel at around 5 PM and end the trip.
- Land transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All admission fees at attractions, temples and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide (other languages up on request)
- Adventure gears as in the itinerary
- Zipline as in the itinerary
- Breakfast and accommodation
- Personal expenses
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Vietnam
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.