Quang Binh – Phong Nha Cave & Dark Cave Tour – 1 Day
This one-day Quang Binh tour is specially designed for teenagers and their grown-ups with lots of fun outdoor activities like boating in the river, exploring a cave, swimming in the underground river, kayaking, zip line…The tour start at 8.30 and finish at 16.30 with pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Phong Nha. However, if you stay in Dong Hoi City, it can be arranged too but please keep us informed in advance.
Tour Info :
Tour route: Phong Nha Cave – Dark Cave
Duration: 1 Day
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish
Start/End: Phong Nha/Phong Nha
Tour type: Adventure, Caving, Trekking, Kayaking, Zip-line
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Tour Category: Quang Binh tours
Start from our hotel in Dong Hoi, we will take a short walk to the nearby Phong Nha Ke Bang Tourist Wharf where we will take a pleasant boat in Chay River to Phong Nha Cave – The first World Heritage Site in Quang Binh Province.
On arrival to the entrance of the cave, the boat controller will turn off the engine and start rowing in the longest underground river in the world. Turn on your head-torch and see several amazing rock formations along this wet cave. Get off the boat and start our 1-hour visiting the cave with an introduction of the guide related to fairy-tale naturally shaped stalagmites and stalactites.
After lunch in Son Doong restaurant, we will take a short drive to Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Centre where we start our adventure exploring Dark Cave (Hang Toi). Get your adventure gears ready with the life jacket, helmets with head-torches, gloves and start an exciting journey topped off by a swim in a subterranean lake. Remember to get in line as you may get lost since it will be totally dark inside.
After swimming in the cold water, we will have a retreat with natural mud bath lies secretly deep inside the small corridors of the cave. Different from warm mud-bath from other places in Vietnam, the mud bath here is cold but based on the latest research, it’s the most precious mud bath in Vietnam. The last of the day is a collection of fun activities like kayaking, Zip-line or swimming in the cool water of Chay River. At around 4.30 PM, our guide will take us back to our hotel in Phong Nha. Trip ends.
- Land transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All admission fees at attractions, temples and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide (other languages up on request)
- Adventure gears as in the itinerary
- Zipline, kayaking…as in the itinerary
- Breakfast and accommodation
- Personal expenses
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Vietnam
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.