Quang Binh – Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park Tour – 1 Day
This is one of our typical caving Quang Binh tours covering 2 of the most famous caves: Phong Nha cave and Thien Duong cave (Paradise cave). This is suitable for senior clients who don’t want to be involved in too much adventure activities.
Tour route: Phong Nha Cave – Paradise Cave
Duration: 1 Day
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish
Start/End: Phong Nha/Phong Nha
Tour type: Adventure, Caving, Trekking, Kayaking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Tour Category: Quang Binh tours
Pick up at our hotel in Phong Nha, we will walk to the local wharf where we will take a 30-minute leisurely cruise in the Son river in a Dragon boat to Phong Nha cave. Enjoy the spectacular landscape of the national park along the ride, we will get to Phong Nha – the longest underground river in the world.
Rowing deeper into the cave, we will be dropped off 1 Km from the entrance where our expert caving guide will give us lots of information on the rock formations of the national park as well as massive breathtaking stalagmites and stalactites formed like the fairy-tale world. Back to the local wharf and walk to Son Doong Restaurant, we will have a delicious meal with Quang Binh’s specialties.
After lunch, we will be taken on a tour of Ke Bang National Park where we will understand more about the local geology, rich fauna, and flora as well as the arduous efforts undertaken by the Vietnamese in the building of Ho Chi Minh Trail. The last stop of our today’s itinerary is Paradise Cave, another amazing cave in Quang Binh found in 2005. The cave is 31 Km long and is the longest dry cave in Asia. The name paradise was given thanks to it is pristine naturally fairy-tale painted rock formations. Make sure that your camera works properly so that you can bring home some great pictures of the amazing stalagmites and stalactites. After 1-hour visiting the cave, we will be back to our hotel in Phong Nha and end the tour.
- Land transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All admission fees at attractions, temples and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide (other languages up on request)
- Breakfast and accommodation
- Personal expenses
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Vietnam
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.