Quang Binh – Thuy Cung Cave – Living Valley – Nuoc Lan Cave Tour – 1 Day
This new eco-trail was officially opened in 2013 as a celebration for the 10th anniversary of the World Heritage Site status of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. It soon becomes one of our best-selling ‘day excursion’ in Quang Binh thanks to its special natural diversity and geology.
Tour route: Thuy Cung Cave – Living Valley – Nuoc Lan Cave
Duration: 1 Day
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish
Start/End: Phong Nha/Phong Nha
Tour type: Adventure, Caving, Trekking, Kayaking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Tour Category: Quang Binh tours
Pick up at our hotel in Phong Nha, we will drive the west Ho Chi Minh Trail (at Km 15) where we will start trekking in the rainforest. The trek will be around 6 Km through the vast grass hill to the primary forest of Dau Rai with hundreds of giant trees which can be hugged by four or five people. Continue to Living Valley, a heavily dense part of the rainforest with more than 2000 ha, surrounded by spectacular Karst Mountain and old-growth forest.
Right to its name, the fauna and flora here are rich with many special new species. The guide will show you how to survive in this valley by finding which kind of forest leave or fruit we can eat. Our journey continues to Trung Tre Cave or better-known as E Cave, start exploring 600 m length of the cave with your helmet with head-torches.
Picnic lunch will be by a stream in Trung Tre cave with local food, we continue exploring Nuoc Lan cave with pure crystal water, you can even see the glittering stones hidden under the water. Relax in the cool water and have very nice shots with lush forest surrounding, countless sprawling rocks until the later of the day. Back to the hotel in Phong Nha in the late afternoon and say goodbye to your local guide. Trip ends.
- Land transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- All admission fees at attractions, temples and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide (other languages up on request)Adventure gears as in the itinerary
- Breakfast and accommodation
- Personal expenses
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Vietnam
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.