Fansipan Trekking Tour – 5 Days
Fansipan itself is an attraction of Sapa area as well as Northern Vietnam. The peak is a part of Hoang Lien mountain range, which is under the protection of Hoang Lien National Park. The trip offers you an opportunity to explore the beautiful nature and challenge yourself.
- See the highest peak of Indochina and significant surrounding from Heaven Gate
- Feast on delicious meals with local dishes
- Have a chance to snap the beautiful shots on the route
- Discover the scenic scenery of Sapa and Lai Chau province
- Enjoy the stunning view and celebrate the victory at the top of Fansipan
- Go deeply into the daily lives of ethnic minorities
Experience our service with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Day 1: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
20:00: Pick up at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi; transfer to Hanoi Railways station for night train to Sapa.
Overnight on train.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa – Tram Ton – 2800m (B, L, D)
Welcome upon arrival at Lao Cai railways station, we transfer to Sapa town for our breakfast at the hotel, relax then travel by car toward the Silver Waterfall and Heaven Gate, From there we can see Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning views. The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, we will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy our lunch.
With new energy, we start ascending as well as descending towards the campsite. En route we have many opportunities to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views of Sapa area and beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province. We arrive at the campsite at 2800m ASL in the late afternoon. Now it is time to relax and enjoy a well-prepared dinner.
Approx: 0,5 hour driving/ 6 hours walking/ 1 hour lunch.
Day 3: 2800m – the top of Fansipan – Tram Ton – Sapa (B, L)
After having breakfast, we climb to the top, where we can celebrate our victory. From here, we can enjoy the best view of beautiful sceneries before descending. On the way, we stop at a nice spot for lunch.
After lunch, we start our journey back. We follow the trail as well as stone steeps built by Hoang Lien National Park until we meet our car, which is there to take us back to Sapa. Arriving in Sapa, we celebrate our achievement and relax. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Approx: 0,5 hour driving/ 7,5 hours walking/ 1 hour lunch.
Day 4: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Night train to Hanoi (B)
Morning, we relax at the town.
Afternoon, check out then we head toward Muong Hoa valley, passing through Lao Chai village of Black Hmong minority and then Tavan village of Giay minority by following a very popular trekking route. In the afternoon, we return Sapa by car and transfer to Lao Cai railways station for our night train back to Hanoi.
Overnight on the train.
Day 5: Hanoi – Arrival
We arrive in Hanoi Railways station early in the morning, transfer to hotel. End of services.
Price: Please contact us for your special price.
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- Private transfer in Hanoi/ Sapa
- Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi: 4 soft sleeper berth cabin with A/ C 3 star hotel with daily breakfast
- Breakfast up on arrival at hotel
- Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
- Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
- All needed transport
- All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
- Water on the whole trip
- Sleeping bag and mattresses
- Waterproof bluebag for luggage
- Tents if needed
- Mosquito net
- All entrance fees and permit
- Overnight in local house or tent
- Pre & Post trip accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and expenses
- Travel insurance
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.