Private Sapa Tour 2 Day – 2 ways transfer by night train
Sapa, Lao Cai: Sapa is a small town of Northern Vietnam Province of Lao Cai. it is about 280km away from Hanoi. Nowadays, you can reach Sapa easily by train or by car, it takes about 8 hours by train and about 6 hours by car. Sapa is well known as a famous tourist attraction in North Vietnam. Sapa attracts tourist by its majestic mountains and colorful ethnic minorities including Black Hmong, Red Dao, Day, Tay and Xa Pho.
Sapa Tour 2 Day offers you visits most beautiful parts of Sapa such as Sapa central town, Ham Rong Park, Cat Cat village and do hiking to remote hill tribe villages of Lao Chai, home to Black Hmong people and Ta Van, home to Day People, you will observe local daily life with farming activities, making handy crafts for themselves and for selling to tourists for extra income. Lao Chai and Tan Van ethnic villages are nestled in the heart of Muong Hoa (Flower) Valley and no trip to Sapa would be complete without visiting these picturesque villages.
To do this tour to Sapa you must take the night train from Hanoi, North Vietnam Tour then 1-hour by car transfer from Lao Cai station to Sapa town.
Highlight of The Trip :
Taking the night train is indeed travel experience in Vietnam, Tour to Sapa to enjoy the fresh air, green environment, amazing natural scenery, in addition, you also experience the life of indigenous people here. Sapa is a highland district of Lao Cai Province, Sapa is small and quiet but hidden in the wonders of nature. From the city center, you can enjoy the view of the mountain peaks.
Please feel free to contact us for tour details and the best price booking.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa
21h00 get picked up at your hotel/stay in Hanoi for short transfer to Hanoi train station
The train departures at 22.00
Overnight on tourist train.
Day 2: Sapa – Muong Hoa Valley – Cat Cat village
Pick up at the train station when you arrive around 6.00 AM and transfer for one hour to your hotel in Sapa.
Have breakfast at a local restaurant
Start the trip at 8:30 as below:
Drive down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley dotting remote hill tribe villages such as Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village of Hmong peole, Ta Van of Dzay people, the villages surrounded by stunning rice terraces. You will take a short walking down to Lao Chai village from main road, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Visit local families which offer you a worth chance to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 1Km to the bus stop in Ta Van, drive back to Sapa for lunch.
After lunch, car and guide pick up for short drive down to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes. Cat Cat village, home to H’Mong ethnic people. They are excellent “tho cam” weavers (kind of brocade fabrics). “Tho cam” of Cat Cat village boasts special quality as it is dyed with natural colors, polished with beeswax and embroidered with unique designs.
Van picks up en-route to return to Sapa.
Overnight at hotel in Sapa town
Day 3: Silver Water Fall – Heaven Gate – Hanoi
Have breakfast at hotel
Get pick up by guide and driver for drive up hills toward Sa Pa heaven’s gate, is the highest point of Vietnam’s roads, 2,000 meters above sea level. At the top of the pass, you can see Lai Chau’s beautiful valleys below. From the pass, visitors can admire the imposing panorama of the Fansipan Mountain, the highest mountain in Indochina.
Stop for visiting Silver Water Fall, the highest fall in Sapa and Love Water Fall, the most beautiful water fall in Sapa. Then we continue our drive uphill to the Heavens Gate, the highest stretch of road in Vietnam as well as the provincial border of Lao Cai and Lai Chau provinces. Enjoy fantastic view over the valley!
Have lunch in a local restaurant
Free on your own to explore Sapa in the afternoon
Late afternoon get picked up for transfer back to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi
Overnight on train
Day 4: Hanoi train station pick up – hotel
30 AM the train arrives Hanoi station
Get picked up for transfer to your hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Train stations pick up / drop off
- 2N accommodation on 3star tourist train with soft-sleeper berth in A/C cabin
- 1N accommodation in 3 star hotel in Sapa with breakfast
- Accommodation based on shared twin/double room including daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Experienced English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- All sightseeing fees for mentioned visits
- Bottled mineral water
- Vietnam visa (if any)
- Personal expenses (Laundry, telephone, etc …)
- Tips for local tour guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Bank charge fees for payment
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Other services not mentioned
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- DO NOT WEAR SHORTS or your shoulders need to be covered when visiting temple !
- Some cash for drinks and tips
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Children Policy :
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate.