Trek Hoang Su Phi Terraced Fields 4 Days
On this 4 days excursion, you will visit Hoang Su Phi a village near the Chinese border. There, you will visit local markets where hill tribe minorities (including Hmong, Red Dao, Tay , Xa Pho and Giay) trade their goods. You’ll see amazing Hoang Su Phi Terraced Field the place of nature landscapes.
Tour informations :
Tour Route: Hanoi – Ha Giang – Hanoi
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Date: No fixed Dates
Tour Type: Explore and Experience
Tour Categories: Vietnam Adventure Tours
Tour Customizable: Definitely! (Tell us what you wish to go in the inquiry form)
Day 1 : Ha Giang Hanoi – Ha Giang
Day 2 : Ha Giang Trekking Thong Nguyen – Nam Hong Village
Day 3 : Ha Giang Trekking Nam Hong – Phin Ho
Day 4 : Hanoi – Hoang Su Phi – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang
08:00 am: The guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Hoang Su Phi. On the way, you will experience a change of scenery as you enter the mountainous northern regions. Arriving in the town of Tuyen Quang you will enjoy a local style lunch and then continue to Hoang Su Phi, a remote and stunning area where you stay in a lodge accommodation for the night. Arrive in Hoang Su Phi, check in Pan Hou Ecolodge and free time for relaxing.
Day 2: Trekking Thong Nguyen – Nam Hong Village
After the breakfast at lodge, you start trekking to Nam Hong Village (5 -6 hours) passing rice terrace fields, mountainous scenery, bamboo forests and houses of the hill tribes. The hill tribe group here is mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao. Stop for a picnic lunch en route. Overnight at home stay in a Man Ta Pan or Dzao house.
Day 3: Trekking Nam Hong – Phin Ho
Today embark on a 5 -6 hour trek to the local hilltribe village of Phin Ho, an area known for its special herbal teas. Lunch at a Red Dao hilltribe village in Giang and learn about the local culture. Continue through lush valleys, passing remote villages and hilltribes en route to Phin Ho Village. The car pick you up and transfer you back to Pan Hou Village for overnight.
Day 4: Hoang Su Phi – Hanoi
Breakfast at the lodge, free time for relaxing before the return drive to Hanoi. Enroute back to the capital enjoy a Vietnamese lunch in a local restaurant. Arrive back in Hanoi late afternoon. Drop you off at your hotel. Finish our services.
Pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program by private air conditioned vehicle.
Full meals as per the tour program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Accommodation at the hotel & homestay basic on double or twin sharing
Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 3 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate