North Vietnam 4 Days Package Tour
This 4-day tour in Northern Vietnam starts from the stately Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. We will see the real Hanoi as well as watch Water Puppet show – the most impressive traditional performance of Vietnamese culture. Following a scenic route through the Red River Delta, the World Heritage Site of Halong Bay enchants your eyes by its majestic landscape as well as many beautiful caves.
Tour informations :
Tour Route: Hanoi Arrival – Hanoi City Tour – Halong Bay Boat Trip – Hanoi Departure
Duration: 4 days/ 3 nights
Date: No fixed dates
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Active Level: Classic & Easy
Tour Customizable: Please advise if you have any other requests
Tour Categories: Hanoi Tours, Vietnam Classic Tours
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival .
Day 2: Hanoi Half-day City Tour – Halong City.
Day 3: Halong Bay Excursion – Back to Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi Departure.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (D)
Upon our arrival in Noi Bai International airport, we are welcomed and picked up by our local tour guide then we transfer to our hotel in the city center. Check-in and free for relaxing. This evening we will enjoy a welcome dinner in a fine local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi Half-day City Tour – Halong City (B, L, D)
In the morning, we will visit Ho Chi Minh Complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, his former stilt-house, The Presidential Palace, Ho Chi Minh Museum and One Pillar Pagoda. We head to the Temple of Literature – the very first university of Vietnam and admire Khue Van Pavilion – the symbolic structure of Hanoi. Then we stop for our lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will depart Hanoi for Halong City by a three – hour drive through the Red River Delta. On the way, we stop awhile in Sao Do Town for some refreshments. Upon arriving in Halong City, we check in hotel and relax at the beach. Tonight, we enjoy our Dinner at a fine local restaurant in town. Overnight in Halong city.
Day 3: Halong Bay Excursion – Back to Hanoi (B, L, D)
After breakfast at hotel, we transfer to Bai Chay Wharf for our 4-hour boat trip to discover Halong Bay – one of World Natural Wonders in Vietnam. During the time we will have the opportunity to get off the boat to get lost in the spectacular Heaven Palace (Thien Cung) and Dau Go caves. Those caves crammed with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites in different colors, shapes and size definitely will stir our imagination.
We keep cruising to see many limestone islands and islets which dotted around the bay including Incense Bowl islet, Cock Fighting islet, Sail islet, Turtle Island… Seafood lunch will be served on boat. Then we go back to Hanoi in the afternoon. Tonight we will enjoy the lively Water puppet show in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi Departure (B)
After breakfast, we are free at leisure until our vehicle arrives to transfer us back to the airport for our flight home. 4-dayNorth Vietnam trip ends.
- All private A/C transfers & transportation
- All accommodation based on twin share basis as stated
- English speaking tour guide (other languages upon requested)
- All entrance fees & permits during guided time.
- Private boat in Halong Bay (4 hours boat trip)
- Water Puppet ticket show in Hanoi
- Meals indicated in the itinerary as (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- International flight ticket
- Visa and visa fee
- Airport tax
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and Beverages
- Travel insurance
- Tips & Gratuities
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 3 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate