Northern Vietnam 5-Day Package Tour
This trip starts from Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam, before we go to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of the country since the 10th century, after that we go to the picturesque Tam Coc to explore the beautiful area, which named as Halong Bay on land. The trip also offers us to have a great chance to explore Halong Bay, the World Heritage site of Vietnam. The trip provides a great balance for a short time in the North of Vietnam.
Tour informations :
Tour Route: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Duration: 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Date: No fixed date
Start/End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Active Level: Classic & Easy
Tour Type: Explore and Experience
Tour Categories: Vietnam Classic Tours, Hanoi Tours
Tour Customizable: Definitely! (Tell us what you wish to do in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi – Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu & Tam Coc – Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi half-day city tour – Halong Bay
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi Departure
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (D)
Upon our arrival in Noi Bai airport in Hanoi, we are welcomed and picked up by our local tour guide & driver to the arranged hotel in city center. Check-in and free for relaxing. Join in a street food tour at Dong Xuan market and stroll around Hanoi Old Quarter and stop at Ta Hien Street for some cold drink.
Day 2: Hanoi – Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu & Tam Coc (B, L, D)
Leave Hanoi for Ninh Binh this morning in about 2.5 hours and arrive in Tam Coc wharf. Get on the boat row while this area is still not busy to enjoy a nice and quiet riding long river through 3-tunnel caves, consisting of Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Ba grottoes.
After 2-hour boat riding, return to the shore, have lunch in a local restaurant close by, then continue to go to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital for visiting 2 temples of the Kings Dinh and Le before heading back to Hanoi. Dinner will be prepared at the hotel or local restaurant.
Day 3: Hanoi Half-Day City Tour – Halong City (B, L, D)
For morning visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, One Pillar Pagoda…and the Temple of Literature then stop for our lunch at a local fine restaurant.
In the afternoon, spend 3.5 hours driving through the Red River Delta to Halong City. Stop for refreshments in Sao Do Town for a while during the travel. Arrive in Halong City, check in hotel and have a rest. Overnight in Halong city.
Day 4: Halong Bay (4-Hour Boat Trip) – Back to Hanoi (Water Puppet Show) (B, L, D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Bai Chay Wharf for our 4-hour boat trip to visit Halong Bay – The World Nature Heritage. During the time, take the opportunity to explore the spectacular Heaven Palace(Thien Cung) and Dau Go caves crammed with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites with different colors, shapes, and size, which definitely stirs your imagination. Keep cruising to see many limestone islands and islets, which dotted around the bay including Incense Bowl islet, Cock Fighting islet, Sail islet, turtle island… Seafood lunch will be served on boat.
Then go back to Hanoi in the afternoon. Tonight, we will enjoy Water puppet show and dinner at a fine local restaurant in town. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi Departure (B)
Today our vehicle will transfer us back to the airport for our flight home. Trip ends.
- All private A/C transfers & transportation
- All accommodation based on twin share basis as stated
- English speaking tour guide (other languages upon requested)
- All entrance fees & permits during guided time.
- Private boat in Halong Bay (4-hour boat trip)
- Water Puppet ticket show in Hanoi
- Meals indicated in the itinerary as (4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners )
- International flight ticket
- Visa and visa fee
- Airport tax
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and Beverages
- Travel insurance
- Tips & Gratuities
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 3 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate