Discover Mekong Delta By Bike – 3 Days
Most of classic tour to Mekong delta region is traveling on road and sampan boat riding long the rivers, they miss real daily life culture of villagers who are living in be hide rive banks, that is the reason Cozy Vietnam Travel would like to offer the this soft cycling long back village’s lane, stay in the local house, which is only 3 days/2nights fun and easy to reach, your shelf would be experience real southern culture highlights.
Tour informations :
Tour route: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) – Vinh Long – Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Duration: 3 days
Date: upon request, available anytime year round
Start/End: Ho Chi Minh City/Ho Chi Minh City (pick up/drop off at your hotel)
Active level: Moderation
Tour Categories: Mekong Delta Tours, Vietnam Cycling Tours
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be – Vinh Long
Day 2: Vinh Long – Can Tho
Day 3: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be – Vinh Long (Cycling distance: 20 Km) (L, D)
Our guide will meet us from the hotel lobby, then we will transfer to Cai Be town, where we start get on Sampan boat, enjoy cruising along river to see nice scenery on two river side, life on the water, floating market, pop rice, rice paper, coconut candy making. Back on the boat we keep riding to An Binh Island, local family here will host us with beautiful Vietnamese foods. Rest for a little while we then embrace the bicycle start enjoy slow riding to around villages of An Binh Island (Vinh Long) on the cement road through fruit garden, in the shade of trees, along canals, check in home stay on the island.
This evening we have chance to do cooking lesson and chatting with family.
Day 2: Vinh Long – Can Tho (Cycling distance: 65 km) (B, L, D)
Having breakfast and farewell to our local family, we take short boat ride to Vinh Long town. Today we will enjoy cycling along countryside road, through many villages, cross rice paddy field, this is a great chance to take southern culture experiences and actual how is real daily life activities of farmers. Stop for lunch at local restaurant in Tam Binh district, following ride is rest of 25 Km , then we are crossing Hau Giang river. Arriving in Can Tho city, check in hotel and take a rest before having dinner.
Day 3: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh (Cycling distance: 30 km) (B, L)
Today, we better get up early for visiting floating market of Cai Rang in time; we would be fascinate the bustle and very vibrant sounds of produce market taking place on the water. We then cruising back to Can Tho city. Having breakfast in the hotel then we check out, we are riding next destination of O Mon, on the way there we enjoy sightseeing beautiful scenery of rural region, chatting with local cycling mate. From O Mon we drive back to My Tho for lunch, and continue go back to Sai Gon. Our tour concludes.
End of service
Price: Please contact us for your special price.
- English Speaking guide and group medical kit (other languages upon requests)
- All 3 star hotels based on twin-share basis.
- Meals detailed in the itinerary
- A/c transfers & transportation.
- Car or Van supported during cycling time
- Truck support extra from group size of 6 and above
- Mountain bicycle with mechanic (Trek bike)
- Sightseeing excursions as outlined in itinerary
- Pump, bike tools, spares tubes.
- Spare bike/s
- Cold water box, fresh towels.
- Mineral drinking water
- Seasonal fruits.
- All government taxes.
- International airfares
- Travel insurance and bike helmet (compulsory)
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Optional excursions
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 3 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate