Tam Coc & Cuc Phuong National Park Cycling Tour – 2 Days
Cuc Phuong National Park – Tam Coc Cycling tour in Ninh Binh gives you the chance to discover hidden charm of Northern Vietnam. From Hanoi, we pass through pastoral landscapes and sweeping panoramas as local people carry out the business of farming rice paddies. The historic area of Hoa Lu, the imposing karst limestone system of Thung Nang and mysterious Cuc Phuong National Park lead you to idyllic space with peaceful moments. A cycling tour along rural pathways will be an interesting experience in your tour to Ninh Binh. This trip is a great combination of soft cycling, sightseeing, and walking.
Tour informations :
Tour Route: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong – Hanoi
Duration: 2 Days/ 1 Night
Start/ End: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Active level: Moderation
Tour Categories: Ninh Binh Tours, Vietnam Cycling Tours
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
Day 2: Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (L, D)
At 8.00am, our tour guide will pick you up your hotel to depart for Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh. On arrival Hoa Lu, we pedal to visit the two remain temples which worship great Emperors of many dynasties in the last centuries. Completing visit Hoa Lu is also time for lunch. We will head to a local restaurant to give a try to specialties of Ninh Binh.
After lunch, we keep cycling to the scenic Tam Coc well-known for lush limestone towers out of the water. Our bikes get kept at the entrance and we take a sampan boat ride to explore the dramatic limestone cliffs on the rice paddies field and through waters caves.
We spend overnight in the hotel in Ninh Binh town.
Day 2: Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi (B, L)
Leaving Ninh Binh city in the morning by bus and drive about half an hour to Dong Dao plantation, where we continue our cycling tour. Today we cycle about 30 km along a panoramic road to Cuc Phuong National Park. We will go through the pineapple plantations, valleys, villages and see friendly locals waving to you along the way.
Arrive in Cuc Phuong about at noontime; we feast on local food of the area in a local restaurant. After taking some rest, we cycle about 2 hours in the National Park and make a couple of stops to visit Cave of Ancient Men and take a leisure walk before heading back to Hanoi.
5.00 pm: Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi. Finish off our 2-day tour in Tam Coc and Cuc Phuong national park.
- High qualities mountain bikes. (Trek bike)
- Vehicles support (For a group from 5 people)
- Car or bus with air-conditioning.
- English speaking guides. (Other languages upon request)
- Water during the trip.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary as B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Twin share basic accommodation with breakfast.
- Entrance fees to the places that indicate in the itinerary.
- Personal insurance.
- Drinks and meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Gratuities and tips
- Pre & post accommodation
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 3 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate