Luxury Vietnam Sunshine – 8 Days
Tour informations :
Duration: 8 days 7 nights
Date: At anytime
Start/End: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)/Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Tour Type: Landscape, Nature, Culture and beach break
Tour Customizable: Please advise if you have any other requests
Active level: Walking, boating, farming, beach relax
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour & Vespa Tour after Dark
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Fly to Nha Trang – Cultural Trip with Cyclo
Day 4: Nha Trang – Four Islands Trip
Day 5: Nha Trang – Ninh Van Bay – Resort
Day 6: Ninh Van Bay Free
Day 7: Ninh Van Bay Free
Day 8: Ninh Van Bay – Nha Trang – Fly back to Ho Chi Minh City Departure
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (D)
On arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, we will be greeted and driven to our hotel in the city center. After check-in, we will be free to wander around the hustle and bustle city. Dinner at a nice restaurant and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour & Explore the Real Saigon After Dark by Vespa (B, L, D)
Today, we visit all the highlights in Ho Chi Minh City such as the Reunification Palace, a palace of old President in South of Vietnam during the American war; Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, the two sites that we can’t ignore when we visit the city.
After lunch, we travel to the district 5 to visit Cho Lon (China town) and visit Jade Emperor Temple – one of the oldest temples in the city. We then head back to the center to do shopping at famous Ben Thanh market, this well-organized market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. Wandering around Ben Thanh market, you will find a variety of products ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dai.
Back to hotel for a refresh, we will be picked up by Vespa driver at 6 PM and drive to meeting happy point at Cafes Zoom where we enjoy welcome drink and snack. Here, we are also top models when the Vespa Adventure staff takes us many nice photos and send to us after the tour.
Once the sun disappears in the west, we will start our Vespa tour. The drivers will drive us around the city to see the daily nightlife of locals. We will stop at a seafood workshop for our first tasting meal with all picked up dishes local beer, fruit juice or cold water.de who takes his private Vespa at the Banh Xeo workshop. This is a special street restaurant where we will have a Then, the drivers will drive us back to the central district. We will pass many highlights of the city and meet your tour guichance to see the local women cooking Banh Xeo what we later try with cold drinks.
Next, Vespa drivers take us to a hidden Vietnamese-style coffee shop to sip a cup of coffee and enjoy Vietnamese live music as local. There is no micro, no power light, it’s only live songs and candle and people whisper to pick up drinks. We can stay here long as we can or we will move to the last destination to change the music taste if we are fans of Rock & beer (Optional for a family is Ice-cream workshop). We are back to hotels, say goodbye with Vespa drivers, tour guide, and enjoy a peaceful night.
Note: Children must be from 5 years old traveling with parents
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Fly to Nha Trang – City Tour with Cyclo ride (B)
This morning we transfer to the airport for a short flight to Nha Trang. On arrival, we will be met and driven to our hotel. After that, we will explore the city in a cyclo. We first have a photoshoot at La Louisiane beachfront café. Boarding cyclos for a ride along the boulevard of love to XQ embroidery workshop where we can admire amazing works made by hand of Vietnamese women.
Back to the bus to visit Po Naga Tower which was built in 8th century, Xombong bridge with photogenic fishing fleet, then have a photo stop at the rock of the husband and we come to Long Son pagoda with the huge statue of Buddha then we go to Dam market for shopping and understand the market culture of Vietnamese people.
We end the tour at our hotel – we would highly recommend the Ariyana Nha Trang Hotel. Ariyana is the filtered quintessence of the creation to form a project which is both the hotel with the wide, high-class condotel apartments like the five-star suite rooms and “the second home” for those who love “Far East Pearl”.
Day 4: Nha Trang – Special Four Islands Tour (B, L)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will be picked up and transferred to the harbor. We first visit Vietnam Oceanographic Institute and see hundreds of special sea creatures. Get on our boat and have a short stop at Tri Nguyen Aquarium (outside photo shot only). Continue to Mun Island, we will have free time for snorkeling and enjoy local basket boat to explore the life of fishermen at Mieu fishing village. We then come to a Bamboo Resort for a special seafood lunch. Relax and swim at the Bamboo Island until afternoon. Back to the hotel and end the tour at around 5 PM. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5: Nha Trang – Ninh Van Bay – L’alyana Ninh Van Bay (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will take a 40-minute drive to the Wharf of L’alyana Ninh Van Bay to take a 15-minute boat ride to the island. Welcomed by the resort’s staff on arrival, check in your room and spend your free time to enjoy the beach and hotel’s facilities.
Day 6 to Day 7: Free Day at L’alyana Ninh Van Bay (B)
Free days to enjoy the beach and its complementary activities.
During your stay at L’alyana, you will have many value-added services:
• Breakfast up to the maximum number of guests per room (can be served at the room without charge)
• Morning Fruit plate & afternoon tea in the villa daily
• Complimentary scheduled shuttle service (boat & car) to Nha Trang City Center daily
• 12 Complimentary daily activities
• 24 hours dedicated butler services
• Free wifi access in villas and public area
Day 8: Nha Trang – Fly back to Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Free time until being transferred to the airport in good time to catch the domestic flight back to Ho Chi Minh City in good time for departure flight. Tour ends.
- 7-night accommodation with daily breakfast as per detail itinerary
- Transfers by the private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced driver
- Meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic local food. Western food is available (upon request) (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Local-stationed English-speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees & permits (if have)
- Boat excursions
- Bottle of drinking water
- International flights and airport taxes
- Domestic flights within Vietnam: Saigon – Nha Trang – Saigon with Vietnam Airlines
- Vietnam Visa
- Travel insurance
- Other meals which are not indicated above
- Surcharge and Compulsory dinners (if any)
- Beverages in the restaurants where meals are included
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Personal and other expenses such as porter, bar bills and laundry not stated in the itinerary.
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 3 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate